Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Red Alert / Counterstrike / Aftermath / Re: Ant Missions
« Last post by Iran on Today at 11:00:32 PM »
I added code to adjust the invisible ant speaker selection rectangles for hires, years back. should be in hires.asm I think
The Repair Bay / Re: Update Failed...
« Last post by FunkyFr3sh on Today at 10:06:59 PM »
Can't you host a "Automatic" game? It's better than p2p cause you don't have to worry about anything, it will always get you connected without any port forwarding or settings.

If you also fail to connect in a Automatic game then something is blocking cncnet, double check your firewall and anti virus
The Repair Bay / Re: Can't start Yuri's Revenge after downloading CNCNet
« Last post by Grant on Today at 08:51:20 PM »
Hi there CNC,

I'm experiencing an issue since I downloaded the client in that I can't start Yuri's Revenge from the Origin client - it immediately comes up with an error that the .exe is not working.

It's made worse by the fact that it doesn't seem like TibEd (modding programme) is compatible with CnCNet, so I'm trying to use mods that I make for fun offline but can't :(

Please help!
Hello - please see here: https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=7549.0
The Repair Bay / Can't start Yuri's Revenge after downloading CNCNet
« Last post by Kendal on Today at 08:36:01 PM »
Hi there CNC,

I'm experiencing an issue since I downloaded the client in that I can't start Yuri's Revenge from the Origin client - it immediately comes up with an error that the .exe is not working.

It's made worse by the fact that it doesn't seem like TibEd (modding programme) is compatible with CnCNet, so I'm trying to use mods that I make for fun offline but can't :(

Please help!
The Repair Bay / Update Failed...
« Last post by Skorpion5789 on Today at 08:33:31 PM »
Hi ! After few days of playing with my friends with P2P connection one of them got "Failed to connect with Skorpion" or something like that. He told me that I have lighting bolt -. I can't do things like UPNP because there isn't any UPNP.exe  :ranting: My ports is always blocked whatever I do (i'm exec. /porttest in main lobby). I can't even find these fcking logs, lmao. I'm running WIN 7 Ultimate SP1 with COMODO Firewall (+ HIPS).

BTW. sorry for bad eng.
up for new vid. keepforgetting to post here >.>
Help & Support / Re: Yuri's Revenge has encountered and internal error...
« Last post by Grant on Today at 06:35:52 PM »
What are you trying to play, LAN, Skirmish, Online? Could you upload the following files from your game directory:
spawner.xdp
spawn.ini
spawnmap.ini

Help & Support / Re: Stuck
« Last post by Grant on Today at 06:24:41 PM »
it doesnt show an error but i actually finally got it to load it took like 30 minutes for it to load the first but it loads in less than 2 now.
Do you have a lot of maps?
CnCNet News / Re: New Twitch Livestream page live
« Last post by [Dutchy] on Today at 06:17:19 PM »
https://www.twitch.tv/dutchydp

THNX TO RAUK-DP, HO HELPT ME TO GET ALL STARTED!!!!

I will stream ra games, meanly ribbon, kotg, all wide opens, etc...!!
CnCNet News / Re: New Twitch Livestream page live
« Last post by Kronic on Today at 05:50:26 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10