Offline [Dutchy]

• Overwin your enemy, crush them!!!!
antisemetic pm's and lobby writtings
« on: February 14, 2017, 01:20:06 PM »
Dear ra community,

Recent wheeks i see allot off highly rascist, anti semitic post in lobby, and today i've got a nice 1 from ora-madman in pm.

[13:58] <ORA-MaDMaN> WE MUST KILL ALL THE JEW
[13:58] <ORA-MaDMaN> KILL YOURSELF FIRST

i am wondering why this is happening, and what whe can do about this. I already talt with a mod about this issue, and he said to me that i had to put itt down here. I cant/wanna find the lobby writtings, to much work. next time i post them in here, on the spot, on the moment it happends.

gg, gl and above all;

HAVE FUNN!!
[Dutchy]

Offline [Dutchy]

Re: antisemetic pm's and lobby writtings
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 08:54:43 PM »
15-februari 2017;

in general lobby;

[21:49] <T-1> FREE PALESTINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[21:49] <T-1> FUCK ISREAL AGENT BALOUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

mods????????????????????

thnx!
[Dutchy]

Offline Ferret

• Global Moderator
  • Making CnCNet Great Again!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 09:44:45 PM »
Hi,

I'll look into it!

Cheers.

Offline [Dutchy]

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 10:09:54 PM »
thnx!!!

Let's hope this naming and shaming works!!!!

[Dutchy]

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 08:26:54 PM »
I don't know what kind of human you are but I assure you that you lack some common sense.

While you want to post about others make sure you include the full story here it goes,

Me and [The-1] have sense of humor unlike you, we mess with each other's on daily basis by calling him a Jew ( basically for being a Jew and a Jew in red alert ) and him calling me an Arab. While we were having fun taking to each other's in your goldrush room, you decided to kick me for being a racist but you never spoke a word or tel him anything for him telling me an Arab I don't care honestly cause I don't get offended by the internet therefore he know I or him couldn't give any further *thing* about you so he left your goldrush room and invited me to carry on with him in his room while we played and then when I asked you why did you ban me from your room you gave me the answer like " you're a racists " well after this point I dropped you 2 lines and ignored you and your robot brain cause I like simple and funny people who can make jokes without being offended and then what ? Go around make a big deal out of it. When 2 people are interacting with each other's dutchy, mind your own business.

Offline [Dutchy]

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 12:09:00 PM »
Dear ORA-madman,
yes, i kicked you out off my gameroom, cause you said something horrible, what not even getting close to becoming a 'joke'.

After this you sended me a pm, without any warning or whatsoever, saying the thing it said.

Because this is happening more and more in lobby, i posted itt in here.

Also, dont ly about the1, ive got log, him saying that he doesnt like your antisemetic bullcrap, iff you whant give me your email i will send itt to you.

My biggest point in this all, and i cant help it its all a joke for you,  is that it issnt funny or normal to say you want to kill all the jews, maybe you need some history-lessons.
Because off comments as yours, and many others, alott off jewisch plyrs dont come online anymore, cause, even iff you dont whant it, you see this shit and the fun is gone.

I really hope you, and others, whill think about this.
Think for yourself, would i say this also in 'real life'?.

To finish, everybody ho comes online, does that to have fun!!!!

HAVING FUN IS WHATS IT ALL ABOUT!!!

gg, gl, and have funn!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:14:38 PM by [Dutchy] »
[Dutchy]

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 01:09:10 PM »
yea well i'd like to hear " the log " from [The-1] himself, and who put you his advocate anyways ? again mind your own business, if you dont like the crap i talk about ignore me.

Offline [Dutchy]

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 01:25:25 PM »
Dear Madman,

You made itt my thing, cause you sended me that pm, and you joined my lobby, remember??

Iff you reeded the topic i made good, then you can reed its not about being somebody's advocate, butt that i try to make the community FUNN FOR EVERYBODY!!

Iff you whant , i post the log inhere, but that whill make itt only bigger, and there's no need for that, i think.

At last, i dont have anything against you, but what you said to me, made me doing what i did, and i think, i try the best for all. Also look to a post from me in a other topic, also about antisemitic things.\

https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=6122.0

Again,

GG, GL, and above all,

HAVE FUN!!
[Dutchy]

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 01:31:11 PM »
yes i can see you're not trying to make a big deal out of it by spamming the link on cncnet lobby, dont do other people's job dutchy.

Offline Ferret

• Global Moderator
  • Making CnCNet Great Again!
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 09:11:50 AM »
Hi,

I would actually advise against posting about specific players, unless it's an extreme case such as hacking, etc. The reason why I say that is because it can encourage witch-hunting.

Now, I did look at the logs and it seems it may have been taken out of context. Does that make it okay? No, but try to be aware of what you're posting in the main lobby. Consider this a friendly verbal warning.

If you'd like to report a player for something of this nature, private message me on CnCNet. You can also contact Grant, Rosssi, or any of the other admins that may be available at the time.

You can also get my attention on Discord by mentioning me, or posting in the #support section.

Let's try and keep it clean.

Cheers.

Closed.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 09:17:13 AM by Ferret »