Offline bask185

• Lenin would be proud!
[RA1] Turning reinforcements on and off
« on: February 11, 2017, 08:13:00 PM »
I have a 'constant' trigger which keeps sending in reinforcements every X amount of time, on a given moment I can do something which destroys the trigger to stop the reinforcements, so far so good. But after this I would like to restart the trigger with a different action. I tried to use a cell trigger which forces the original reinforcements trigger, but that does not work. Instead of re-activating the trigger, I fire the actions belonging to that trigger instead. So every time when my unit drives over this specific cell, a new reinforcements team comes in. And when I send 10 units over that cell I have 10x the reinforcements team

Question: is it even possible to do what I want? and if so, howcan?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 05:54:27 PM by Nyerguds »

Offline Nyerguds

• C&C1 H4x0r
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Forum Alien
Re: Turning reinforcements on and off
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 10:52:07 PM »
Topic moved. Mission making related stuff should be put in mapping, and not modding.

What game are you talking about, by the way? These forums are general, not game-specific. If this is C&C1, I doubt you can put multiple prerequisites on one triggered action, except for "allow win".

Offline Messiah

• Brotherhood · Unity · Peace
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 11:20:09 PM »
In TS / RA2 you can just clone the specific trigger, disable it and activate it later by that cell trigger.
Three games | One Campaign
DO:RA | DO:TD | DO:TS

Offline bask185

• Lenin would be proud!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 11:21:57 AM »
red alert 1

Offline Allen262

• *Somthing Cool Here*
Re: [RA1] Turning reinforcements on and off
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 07:39:58 PM »
Don't think that can be done with RA1.

C&C in RA-1 Get it here http://www.cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=1588.0 Leave Feedback! Now playable on C&CNet 5!