Forums

1. Important forums

1. Forum rules

in here are the forum rules. Read them!

1. CnCNet News

Never miss an update, all news related to CnCNet you can find here.

Have some news, videos or images you would like to share? It could be anything, a meme, gif, video...

1. Game & Client Support

If you have an issue with CnCNet, installing or running a C&C game or any problems related, you are free to open a topic in this forum.

1. 6,494

C&C breaks time and introduces Tesla Coils, Tanya and time travel.

This forum is for discussion of the game where you control one unit and use your micro skills to defeat other players. Sole Survivor -> DoTA before DoTA was a thing.

The noble Atreides, the insidious Ordos and the evil Harkonnen. Only one house will prevail.... This forum is for the discussion of Intelligent Games' C&C inspired recreation of Westwood Studios' Dune 2.

Discuss the sequel to C&C1 that introduces more lasers, railguns and even big stompy mechs!

Mind controlled squids, attack dolphins, weather control devices..discuss Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge in here

C&C goes up close and personal.

Discuss everything from Generals to whatever EA is doing

1. General Discussion

This is the infamous "General Discussion" forum. This is where you are able to discuss topics not covered in the other forums.

Discuss CnCNet itself in here

All CnCNet ladder discussion

This is the main forum for map discussion.

Bring in the .ini files and lets mod!

This forum is for research and programming.

1. Tiberian Dawn Redux

Remember the original Command & Conquer? Remember all the units, characters and themes from the game? Remember the gritty feeling of RTS Warfare? Remember Tiberium? Well, that classic game from the early 90's that spawned over a dozen titles and revolutionized the RTS Gaming World has been reincarnated in the advanced 3D World of the C&C Generals Zero Hour SAGE 3D Game engine!
      [Moddb site]

In here rests projects that used to be hosted here or are not being worked on

• Red Alert 1 mission creation:

I am trying to create a team using the 2 rangers in the screenshot below, which will be triggered when the player enters the base via the west. I have followed the instructions that come with the editor using the examples provided but cant seem to get it to work.   These are the trigger/team lines i have so far which is no different from what is in the examples/tutorials ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Name:      Ranger1
      Owner:     Special
      Existence: temporary (any linked event -> switch, destroy)
      Type:      simple (event1 => action1 [+ action2]) Event 1:   Entered by...Multi1
      Action 1:  Create Team... Ranger1
      Action 2:  Reinforcement (team)... Ranger1 Linked to: CellTriggers - 1
                 Units - 2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Name:     Ranger1
      Owner:    Special
      Priority: 7
      Max:      0
      Num:      0
      WayPoint: 30 Team:     Ranger                2 Orders:   0 Move to waypoint... 30
                1 Move to waypoint... 31 Options:  Charge toward target ignoring distractions. Linked triggers: Ranger1
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- trying to get them to patrol a road north and die in an ambush starting another trigger to lead the player to their next objective.   im probably missing something but i just cant find out how to make this work
    • Hey, we know that TS support hundreds of color tags. So the possibility of adding more colours to the multiplayer games would be a nice feature that enhance individualisation of the players experience (like what we see in modern RTS, although I don't play them)  I now rarely play here either. yes I know that you could modify the colours in the option, but that only affect one player.  Also you could fix the green and blue colours as they appear the same colour as Tiberium in Radar map. Pink and purple looks almost alike. Lighter pink and darker purple is much better visually.   My suggestion would be make 10 colours available instead of 8 colours. Yes, it's not up to me to decide how the game should improve!!! I am merely trying to enrich the ideas that might be considered for TS or at least keeping the forum alive.   On side note, perhaps a moderator might feel it's better to separate this topic into two topics. This is in regards to suggestions or ideas; Yes, Nobody owe me nor  I owe someone, but I'd like to hear from developers if they really interested on hearing suggestions from lay people or not. I know some people here thinks that developers are on full time job in the CNCNET and would have really nasty attitude  toward the developers. You are not. Perhaps your life is full of responsibilities and clutters of life issues and duties. So it is a good idea to hear what point of view do the developers and moderators have on suggestions. Is there a specific policy you following? It would be nice if this thing is clarified. 
    • Keep it up man. Post more pictures and on different colours. I saw what you did here. Dont stop! 
    • Some funny posts on there. The one with Vladimir Putin replacing Yuri on the game cover was hilarious.
    • some one wants to play mustacheX modded maps  
  • Topics