All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Hi to everybody that is going to read, so shortly I started to modify and add things to Mental Omega just for my own entertainment, it was something that I would only use for myself. Had no problem till 3.3.5 came out, I updated from the client message asking me to update the game to 3.3.5, and all my INI's files got encrypted. At least i think so, anyway I'll post an image down here. The first is the original and the second is the encrypted one, also I'm not sure if the terms encryption and decryption are right for these.
  3. Last week
  4. Kaizen will be dealt with. Thank you for reporting.
  5. History teaches us that...it doesn't. I don't think that mods will be helping you anytime soon tbh.
  6. what a player the looser called kaizen is! This is what he sends you, when he's being outplayed & quits early in the game!!!
  7. This guy TNTCNC figured out how to make his V3s fire an extended range using some sort of trainer that went undetected. At first, we thought it was just that age old glitch but after the second time, it became clear what he was up to. He wasn't able to get it to work effectively on structures but was more successful using it on unsuspecting players' units. Of course, this too ultimately ended in a recon error. His teammates Lette, NONZAZERO and SpaceStar seemed unbothered by this and just kept playing on like normal even when it became blatantly obvious what this guy was doing.
  8. Hi there, i have the same issue. Video / FMV stops at the same postion. I already use the Beta version of the CnCNet client 8.56.0-migration-to-dll-spawner-.... It is the FMV for the next mission. I played through yuris campaign (both), and the allied campaign without any issues. When i try to start the next mission through the CnCNet client the video stops at the same position too (it is mission nr 10: Weathered Alliance. My screen resolution is 5120x1440 which made some problems with the non-beta client. But so far the beta client worked great! Best regards, i hope this helps, Tibor
  9. Earlier
  10. Hi, not sure if this is the correct place but an idea for a slight game chage. Assuming you are player A and you have a spy camouflaged to player B. If player B is defeated then the spy loses its camouflage.
  11. McPwny

Question!

i tested that event ad nauseam and there just isnt any way to make it register individual houses like it does in single player. if you tell us what you are trying to do exactly we might be able to devise a workaround though
  12. question how? I tried only then the trigger didn’t start at all anymore.
  13. You can make a clone from the trigger then exclude from it the country that you don't want to be with everyone and place it on the ground next to the cells that you placed in the previous trigger!
  14. Well, I recently looked into the question of how you can specify several players in an event (Entered by.) and they suggested to me that you can specify everyone using the value -1. But the problem is that it also counts the enemy and because of this you have to find workarounds, that’s why I’m asking if there is a way to remove one player from the event (for example, an enemy). Or is there a workaround in the form of temporarily disabling the trigger if an enemy enters?
  15. I need help... when I enter from the game folder it opens normally... but when I enter the CNCNET application and it wants to open the yuri revenge... I get error bit 16... someone help me I don't know if it's because of my window 11 because it opens the game from the folder... but not launching from the CNCNET
  16. I need help... when I enter from the game folder it opens normally... but when I enter the CNCNET application and it wants to open the yuri revenge... I get error bit 16... someone help me I don't know if it's because of my window 11 because it opens the game from the folder... but not launching from the CNCNET
  17. Explain more so that I understand what you want to do, and what is not in the trigger you may do another way or with another trick.
  18. Your welcome, yes there’s still a community plenty of dedicated fans constantly making stuff for all.
  19. This campaign looks great! I'm going to try it out when I've finished the Allied and Soviet campaigns with brutal AI. Thank you for sharing this yuri campaign!
  20. Reinstalled RA2 when I saw it was on Steam. Went through the whole process of getting it setup on Windows 11 w/ CNCNet. Imagine my surprise when I realized the community is still alive & kicking! Even with intricate mod campaigns! I finished both Reengagements & Resurgence in a 2 day marathon. Created this account to say thanks for your contribution. Very well done - especially for making it harder than the vanilla campaigns.
  21. Like I said previously those patches are for the original CD version of the game it is incompatible with any other version. That one requires the original Spanish CD version of the game installing it over any other version might break the install.
  22. The patch I am trying to install is the one in the link I posted in the first comment https://cnc-comm.com/tiberian-sun/downloads/patches/2.03-espanol . The game is the one that is downloaded with the installer from this same community https://cnc-comm.com/tiberian-sun/downloads/the-game/installer, it comes in version 2.03, but when I run it it tells me to look for the folder where the game is installed and when the progress is completed, then the game does not start.
  1. Load more activity