Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. This was definitely... something.
  3. Yes i was thinking the same, but it seemed better to leave that a mystery so u can find it out for yourself. Also because balancing mods is so difficult, it will make people judge the mods and so not try them out, also.. i will add a tutorial on how to change a weapon's destructiveness under Little Tutorials.
  4. Holland u r awesome Those units are awesome But those aircrafts If u can show us how powerful they are on structures/units they dont pretty seem powerful on Ground TBH Anyways gj 👌👌
  5. bk57

CNCNet bug?

! Bug Solved ! ( Settings > CNCNet > Join(sound) )
  6. Hi Guys, so I wanted to make a walkthrough series to the first C&C game but I figured out that it needs a special "something" so I got inspired by WildPie101's Dark Souls videos and spiced things up a "little" bit. I hope you like it and please enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYfvI2v_Cn8
  7. Holland! I must to agree with NOOB2, you did a huge work and making all .ini files so they can be used so easy. Thats not all. Also I like to quote that you have a nice looking shp file mods of your game that I would like to get more information about. (You don't mind right?) There was something special I was looking for a white.. I couldn't find any of files, literly nothing and you have it all here. I'm talking about Meteor Shower! Yeah! I played on xwis years ago and the 1st time I saw this SuperWeapon I had no clue what it is? It wasn't in Campaign right? Sure not, but I knew It's still there. I'll be the 1st one who go thru your new file directory and make some decent downloads. Great Work Holland! 👆
  8. You're welcome! Let me know if there's something else you'd like to see or want to know or explain better.
  9. i sincerely thank you for this you are a god among mere modding mortals
  10. That seems to be a new type of sync error, haven't seen it before. There are only 2 games where it happened though... I guess you'll have to play a few more games, more logs would help to identify the problem. Maybe it was just bad luck and doesn't happen again.
  11. Yesterday
  12. hi guys , how are u ? excuse me because i dont talk english good ,, my friend from the long time ago i was play red alert 2 with mod (i forget name and i lost it) this mod have new unit same (suicide cows and crocodile and Giant ants and super laser building >>> and more add on) please some one know this mod and tell me what name this mod or give me link ,,, thanks u
  13. bk57

CNCNet bug?

btw.. sound stops when you set '' I'm Away ''. And returnes when '' I'm back ''.
  14. dkeeton

CNCNet bug?

Is it the typing sounds from Settings->CnCNet->sounds?
  15. Tibermach

CNCNet bug?

Did they make the interface more annoying?
  16. It seems the map will indeed crash if you try to start a game with computers. Runs fine with normal players, is this something that would be fixable? I do like to go against computers from time to time Other than that it is a very nice map, cheers.
  17. bk57

CNCNet bug?

Hi. Its Saturday 19th of the October. Today I logged on my CNCNet as usually, but theres something new going on here. I'm having some typing and spacebar sounds going on... anyone experienced same ''bug'' here or what the hell is going on? At start I thought I have some other programms opened (double checked - nothing) Launched my game (sounds dissapear) Once I finish the game and get back on lobby... yeah the sounds are back too. If anyone having the same issue or any solution is known so far please.. please let me know. Best regards and have a nice day!
  18. Hi MattAttack, I completely understand. I have two babies so a huge amount of my time is swallowed up! But I wouldn't change it for the world. Yes I have a few completed missions. I generally design them to be played in DosBox (I prefer the original VGA Zoom of the game and being right in close to the action). I'm sure they are equally playable in Nyerguds full revision version. I will send you a private message with the .bin and .ini files attached soon once I finish work. Hope you enjoy. Chris
  19. And hence forth the map was uploaded! Spent stinky time on it to play test and watch it desync. I see your name on google search often, have preanswered many unrelated questions to red alert 1 to others on cncnet in the past. and your still active. Appretiate the help, and it really helps. I removed ";" from the trigger and teamtype lines. So triggers active again, not sure they even had to do with the desync. Map works for skirmish mode just not online multiplayer anymore some reason. TACTICS0.MPR
  20. I was trying to be careful and the map worked in its early versions. The version have now is causing myself and other players to desync about 5 minutes into the game with this custom map. The map is kinda fun and different. Tried to take inspiration from starcrafts style. Its not too radical. But I think my questions are what makes the red alert 1 (include aftermath) dsync online? Consider its custom map, unit alterations, image changes. Worse case scenario I'll release it as a single player skirmish map. I make use of the spawn file that holds images of c&c dawn units. The RAedit adds triggers. I tried deactivating the triggers and teams hopping that was the mighty fix. Well didn't seem to do it.
  21. Last week
  22. You don't think that packeting should show if a game has naked ladies in the game, simulated gambling or is actually a learning game for kids? I'm all for letting the consumer know what's in a product. Not all regulation is a blight on the land.
  23. once u beat it its pretty easy to do repeatedly
  24. Let me tell you something. The ORCA Carryall can carry the Core Defender.
  1. Load more activity