CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kikematamitos

X-Arena Tower Defense

People i love to play this map, very hard for unexperienced players but inclusive when i win the map still fun to keep playing it, so this is a sugestión, please make more versions of this map, maybe some with more waves or instead to put more HP, put more units maybe you can quit a half of hit points in the final version and make *2 of units in the wave, also use more kind of defenses; MISSING version is very good but i with to play it without OP unit just defenses and build oils in the small space with high cost defenses, i think that is the spirit of the map. 

have you ever ever played a MISSING map that didnt crash?

no but really this is a cool map, i wish there was more like it.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, McPwny said:

have you ever ever played a MISSING map that didnt crash?

no but really this is a cool map, i wish there was more like it.

I did. This guy uses automated modding (using scripts) of maps made by other players.

Most of his maps have tonns of unnecessary shitcode. And сhanging author name without original author agreement, to put it mildly, is not good aswell.

• Like 1

tons of shitcode is putting it lightly, dont get me wrong mod maps are cool, but he straight up copy-pasted gamebreaking errors into like, dozens of maps. even the triggers and teams are copypasted screaming minimum effort to the max

19 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

People i love to play this map, very hard for unexperienced players but inclusive when i win the map still fun to keep playing it, so this is a sugestión, please make more versions of this map, maybe some with more waves or instead to put more HP, put more units maybe you can quit a half of hit points in the final version and make *2 of units in the wave, also use more kind of defenses; MISSING version is very good but i with to play it without OP unit just defenses and build oils in the small space with high cost defenses, i think that is the spirit of the map. 

There's a new map going around called "Save the Momorial" that's you might want to try. I have one video of it published  ( we didn't make it past the first wave lol ) and I'm posting a new one tomorrow ( one where we actually win, sort of ) .