CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Unable to add join the Ranked Games

Question

Hey guys, new guy here trying to smash some people online.

I am unable to join the ranked games. I tried, got my verification mail. The verification link leads me to a site that tells me that im not verified and a link to send me new verification mail. I did that and the same thing happened. Feel like im stuck in a loop here.

Im using my personal email, no fake or temporary stuff!

Can anyone help? Do I just need to wait?

Thanks!

Edited by Toke

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, dkeeton said:

Have you checked your spam folder?

Yes, like i said:

"I tried, got my verification mail. The verification link leads me to a site that tells me that im not verified and a link to send me new verification mail. I did that and the same thing happened."

Can you log out of your account on the ladder webpage and then click the link from the most recent email?

6 minutes ago, dkeeton said:

Can you log out of your account on the ladder webpage and then click the link from the most recent email?

Yeah great!! That worked, thanks very much, sir!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dev0
      Hi,
      I don't receive the mail verification code, as mentioned here:
      https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/10176-dont-receive-mail-verification-code/
      You should fix or disable this, as no new players can join the quick match in yuris revenge!!

• By Rayko
      My apologies if I am asking in the wrong forum.
      So, since the last update of CNCnet for Yuri's revenge, the .exe files keep getting self deleted. 
      is there a way to fix this? anybody else is experiencing this issue?
    • By Jaycee
      Hello,

I am returning player for Red Alert 2, one of my favorite game from early 2000. I am ready to feel and experience the outstanding story this game has to offer, once again. The problem was am no longer use to playing less than 30fps. I was able to make the game run at 60fps and fast game speed through this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSX97YlzGRY&t=416s but it only run on "SKIRMISH" mode. not on campaign.

When I play the campaign the game is really slow and I'm only getting 49-55fps. Could someone please help me? I would really like to play this game again and I feel very nostalgic about it.

System:
      Window 10 64 bit
      i9 9900k
      EVGA GTX 1080 TI

Thank you!

• By SensFaiL
      I tried searching for an answer to this but didn’t find it. In the client you can pick a side for each map what does this actually mean? Like if I wanted to play Iraq on heck freezes over if I got that map I would be Iraq even if I picked America? Also can you veto maps for QM as well?

Im having a lot of fun playing again thanks Cncnet for the opportunity! 
    • By DaRk
      Am i the only one who would like this? 
      I love to play competitive, but not against yuri, it ruins the experience for me.
      Maybe it will also force players to not only play with yuri faction.