CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ddaygi

Games not loading or freezing up on Mac

I'm having a problem on my Mac when I downloaded CnC it booted right up. I started a skirmish and when I loaded the game I had no video. since then it wouldn't even boot, and most of the time it just froze the computer up. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall to no avail. still locking up. 2019 iMac 8gig/1tb system

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MsMnMs
      I just downloaded the Tiberian Sun: Firestorm game from the site and I was so excited to get to play this game again. Then when I went to click on the icon to start playing, I received a notice that the extention 'Game.exe' had been moved or was deleted and I have no way to play this game that I just installed. Can anyone help tell me why? Windows 10 x64 OS.

• By stoz
      Hi,
      I installed cncnet_1.0_all.deb successfully however when it tries to run the initial setup/update it gives an error:
      Download failed: Success. In the window behind it seems that it is trying to download dotnetfx.exe and failing with the error "Cannot connect".
      Subsequent attempts to launch cncnet give the following error:
      0009:err:mscoree:CLRRuntimeInfo_GetRuntimeHost Wine Mono is not installed However, if I run
      rm -rf ~/.local/share/cncnet then run cncnet it will open the cncnet window with the same "Download failed: Success." error while trying to download dotnetfx.exe
      I am running Pop! OS 20.04 which is based on Ubuntu 20.04. Any help is appreciated.

• By Catas
      I am on windows 10 and 1 of 3 tiberian sun games is freezing and auto rebooting my computer, no other game on my computer does this, please respond only with known working solutions, thanks.
    • By FunkyFr3sh
      We have a private discord server for Tiberian Sun ladder players set up now as well! Players can suggest maps in there and we're also going to have polls.

Everyone who played at least 10 ladder games can join. Post here if you want to join or send me/xme a message on cncnet OR discord OR post here in the forums and tell us the nickname you used to play the 10+ games.

Example: Here is how it looks like on the Red Alert 1 ladder discord:

It will be similar on the Tiberian Sun discord.

• By Holland
      Custom map previews are enabled again!
      This gives a great advantage to specialty maps, you can actually make it stand out so players will actually stay and try it out, and also list the required map options in the image

Funky even made a little tool that creates the code, to put in map. A simple drag image on top of the tool and voila,
      Create custom image (256x256 pixels max) Drag image on top of CnCNetPreviewGen.exe Download   copy code of created file into your map save map, restart cncnet, pick map, click on blue WARNING button, give me your checksum+map name   Reply with checksum and map name here, or pm me whatever u want
      Then i'll whitelist it!!
      Give it to me like this example:
      5e5af5ae6491ad645de88ca03e8f636bbf78557b=TowerDefense Rally RACE! Jungle [V2]

@Agrathore @A3H-Hitman @PTapioK @eliteGi @bk57 @Humble  plz let other map makers know too, can't think of them all atm, ty.