CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReiGnMaN

TRZ, nicest guy I ever met

TRZ is the nicest guy I ever met. He once let me borrow his TS account to play a 4v4 Waterworld clanner with my buds. Such super nice guy, he even emailed me his mapper and said mate, use this for your clanner with your buds. I said wow TRZ, i didn’t know you were this nice of a guy, thanks so much! To this day no TS player comes close to how nice of a guy TRZ really is. He is the mapper off his back type of guy, I couldn’t ask for a nicer guy to help me and my buds out. Tell me friends, who is the nicest TS player of them all?

• Haha 1

Wow. Waterworld clan match. That was back on ww, xwis didnt allow mod maps to be part of tourny no more. Thats like 400 years ago bro.

Its interesting how people use this forum to talk about other players. I like everybody bro. Everyone's equal

The fact, that you have made whole new discussion about guy you met is itself impressive...

:P 

Edited by LucasSK

On 10/29/2019 at 5:16 PM, ReiGnMaN said:

TRZ is the nicest guy I ever met. He once let me borrow his TS account to play a 4v4 Waterworld clanner with my buds. Such super nice guy, he even emailed me his mapper and said mate, use this for your clanner with your buds. I said wow TRZ, i didn’t know you were this nice of a guy, thanks so much! To this day no TS player comes close to how nice of a guy TRZ really is. He is the mapper off his back type of guy, I couldn’t ask for a nicer guy to help me and my buds out. Tell me friends, who is the nicest TS player of them all?

Is this a joke?

I once saw Humble hax TRZ’s pp like brb b np ez. TRZ was still the nicest guy though after this, such super nice guy though.