CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dogzilla

Can't load RA1 skirmish mode: "SHA1: no access to memory location"

Question

I have had CnCNet installed for over a year. Suddenly, it won't load Skirmish mode (or Online mode). When I select "Skirmish", I get an error message: "SHA1: no access to memory location"

I am using a Mac, but I have not upgraded macOS to 10.15, so I expected everything to keep working, even though there is no longer a Mac-specific download.

Is there some way I can debug the problem? I can't see any recent files in the app folder that look like logs or crash reports, but I may be looking in the wrong place.

1 answer to this question

It's a bug in wine, it just happens randomly and usually just disappears again. Did you try to just reboot?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Andree
      Is possible Red Alert - Command & Conquer for Mac? 
    • By [email protected]
      hi anyone able to help me..
      ive just download C&C and red alert on this site, but when i go onto skirmish or online play i get on to the map and my dozer is there but there is no option to build anythin with it.
      the money is in the pot but all the unit option boxes or command centre
      do i need to download somethin else to give me units?
    • By Joe Bond
      Hi, I tried to access the Rules.ini file under Rules in the Red alert scenario editor, but it just says file not found: (followed by the supposed address of the Ini file) 
      I would like to modify my game such that buildings can repair by themselves. It would be nice if I could make other changes too, like maybe a class of aircraft that drop nuclear bombs as well as nuclear bombs that take a shorter time to launch.
      Hopefully somebody with knowledge could help me out?
    • By AndrewFord
      on the CncNet5 (RA, TS, TD version) there is usually a flashing green button that says "streaming" whenever someone is live on twitch but it doesn't show anymore. When shall this be fixed.
    • By Genio
      I want to edit the vehicle and building graphics. Where do I find the original graphics and where do I have to place the edited ones in cnc to replace the original?

Greetings and thank you