Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ra2yrlover
      hi all
      Im trying to run red alert 2 on windows ten have tried compatibility mode as it was previously used on windows xp service pack 1 - have used it on wndows ten last year it was fine but updated the laptop via windows update and since then nothing seems to work - just now it came up WARNING MILITARY SOFTWARE DETECTED TOP SECRTET CLEARANCE REQUIRED i was liked yeaaaa its working but i was disappointed as the window that followed said it needs to be installed on the hard drive ive even been on here to attempt to download via cncnet - damn frustrating - it worked on my old windows 7 laptop but that keeps over heating so that's going soon but the brief play i got was awesome sorry people ive not played this game since 2001 !!!

any advice guidance or help appreciated. - please no horrible comments such as the one i got from some turd in USA that said i need to shoot myself for even asking about this game as it "a heap of crap and should never have been developed..."
    • By OMGSam
      So I installed the installer and this message pops up everytime I try to open the launcher. I have reinstalled it and it launches the Launcher but I cant save my settings either for some reason. it keeps saying "Cant access the path "D:\Westwood\RA2\ddraw.dll". I thought it was a Read-Only issue. So, I removed read-only from all the files but still it isnt working. Any help?

• By OF_
      Hi. Me and my friends like to play red alert 2 yuris revenge online and we like to play long games. So we were playing it a few days ago. there was no problem. And our games lasts almost 2 hour. But for a few days we started getting reconnection errors and it ends the game. It does not happen beggining of the game. It is happening almost end of the game like 1 hour later. I wanna know your opinions. what might cause this kind of error? Is it a common issue on cncnet or is it just us?