Tiberian Dawn - The Huge Collection (single player)

Chimas

Total

626 single player missions for CnC95

781 missions so far, estimate  72.20%  of the project achieved in its actual size.

::: Inventory Survey :::

832 single player missions - Estimated 84 % of the project achieved in its actual size.

GDI

Nod

General

Released   

Total

Released

Total

Released

Total

Single player

Campaigns

Mini-campaigns

DOS format

-

-

-

-

-

-

TOTAL                      

DOS Saved games = 103

Dismissed = 52

Edited by Chimas

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Changed to Chimas to unify my alias in many forums.

Every map is included, just not released yet. See collections like SCG900 or SCB090, they might be listed there.

I have to learn HEX editing, so I can open some maps that are crashing XCC, that's why everything is in a slow pace.

Also, I had to change one of my cloud services, the free era is over - I migrated from sugarsync to mediafire.

Another small change, the packs now have 40 missions on it. Take a look at the cover.

I still have a minor change, which is to make CATALOG.ZIP the primary source (in the cover) for every one.

Greetings

• 3 weeks later...

Yes,

It's not a bug, it's something that I have to fix. M5 and M6 are uncompleted maps. Either incomplete or the files were corrupted.

And it's normal when the engine doesn't find the next mission, it calls back the New Mission's menu. The game thinks the campaign has ended.

I have to play them the way they are and imagine a map for it and edit.

Haven't done it yet, but now that you tried playing it, I'll move forward in my TODO list to complete that campaign.

• 4 months later...

Huh. I found the website of Mel Olson, and he has a page with his C&C1 missions. Mind you, these are already in your collection.

http://www.cncarchive.com/td_missions_captnmel.shtml

Interestingly, your missions list contains one more mission of Mel Olson ("Fast & Furious") than the list on his own page. I looked into SCG180.zip, though, and looked into the readme file of the mission, and it's definitely one of his.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I haven't seen this message before. Thanks! I'll add his website as source and might try to make contact.

\edit: mail not working

btw,

Previously the data appearing in the New Missions menu was something like this:

NOD: 101 - The Bionic Men

now, the format will be this one:

101 - The Bionic Men ::: 60x60 Desert

However, I implemented just the NOD side for the moment, in a few weeks, I'll do the GDI side.

I was contacted today by a German gentleman called Alexander Klietz. He kindly donated two missions to me, believing I'd probably know a good place to host them.

So I cleaned them up to Covert Ops standards; moved the briefing from an external mission.ini inside the mission file, put a Name= tag in them, and gave them a Covert Ops mission number.

I played them through, and, they're really interesting, varied missions! I loved them.

Oh, and I updated the email address inside the readme :D

So, here they are :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is a Wish list for the next months:

JUL = 33 missions for GDI mini-campaigns section

AUG = 31 missions for Nod campaign section

SEP = 21 missions for GDI campaign section

OCT = 21+x missions for Nod SP section

NOV = 53+x missions for GDI SP section

DEC = SAV Games conversions (to map)

- I might need help to open broken maps (on my end) and translation for german missions

Other activities that might be done in paralel - 1 or 2 new missions, new missions menu names, update of the total missions in the project, update of Mission Index, discussions for a TD manual project.

• 2 weeks later...

On The CABAL Computer: the mission isn't REALLY made by me... it's an existing mission (Rambos In The Jungle) which was somewhat bland and simple and I just... spiced it up a little, especially by adding the bazooka soldiers (and the insane rush at the end, lol)

On Doomed Desert: Looks like the APC made the mission far too easy, lol. As "hard mode", try leaving it behind and doing it all with just the chem warriors ;)

Though I fully admit that Doomed Desert was made mostly just to mess around with the beach tile theater I designed.

These two are probably the least interesting missions in my pack, lol.