CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

C&C Remastered. Would you like the Build Limit on Units/Structures Removed? Or Keep it on a cap? Like the original TD/RA1 Titles.

XGalaxyZ

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By yuri624
      So I try to change the template type of a cell ingame. This is on the Desert theme, going from an empty, passable cell to an impassable brush.
        Code:    CellClass * cellptr = &Map[257];
         struct {
            TemplateType TType;      // Template type.
            unsigned char TIcon;      // Template icon number.
         } temp;
         temp.TType = TEMPLATE_BRUSH1;
         temp.TIcon = 0;
         cellptr->TType = temp.TType;
         cellptr->TIcon = temp.TIcon;
         cellptr->Recalc_Attributes();
         Map.Flag_Cell(257);

After triggering this code the cell is no longer passable as it should be.
      In the classic graphics the cell gets correctly updated (both the passable status and the GRAPHIC itself), but in the remastered graphics it does NOT (not GRAPHIC update).

What am I missing here?
    • By yuri624
      I am looking for a way to let text appear during a mission like here (from GDI Mission 9):

I went through the code and couldn't find anything related.
      I did find the sound that is played when that message appears. It's "TDR_SFC_BLEEP2.WAV" in the "SFX3D.MEG".
      It is found twice in "AUDIO.CPP" but not referenced anywhere to be played.

Any input would be nice ^^
    • By yuri624
      I'm trying to render a custom graphic. Let's say I have that pink box. How can I render it on top of the sidebar next to the credits (1), over the build icons (3) and maybe the game view (2).
      All I found was code in power.cpp, radar.cpp and sidebar.cpp that mostly doesn't seem to do anything. I can comment out a lot of it without seeing any change ingame.
      Any idea how to do that?

• By Jthe420
      it took some digging but i finally found the work around for command and conquers cab file B.S. with the kanes wrath world builder.
      with the regular tib wars you do the / thing.
      but with this one....their supid installer is broken.
      someone else posted a link to where a good file is. heres that link.
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/chf237erfi3trsd/CC3KanesWrathWorldBuilder.exe/file

theres ads that look like installers tho if you're stupid so watch out.
      if i helped leave a comment or somthing so others know it worked.
      if not, ill brainstorm with you.
    • By Soviet Reaper Dragon
      As any of you fellow traditionalists out there remember about the very first Command & Conquer game, The Global Defense Initiative's armies wore Gold and The Brotherhood Of NOD's armies wore Grey.
      The remastered version is almost complete except for this one minor crucial detail. GDI still has the option of choosing Gold as their color, however Grey is missing and traditionalist Brotherhood Of NOD players like me cannot select it, but must settle for second best in choosing Red when playing as NOD.
      Has anyone else told the developers about this and suggested they remedy this acute annoyance by adding in Grey to one of the downloadable updates for C&C Remastered?
      🤔