Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Holland

Custom map preview whitelisting

Custom map previews are enabled again!

This gives a great advantage to specialty maps, you can actually make it stand out so players will actually stay and try it out, and also list the required map options in the image

prev345.png.ae4430a53a07d5220244da2243164b7d.png

Funky even made a little tool that creates the code, to put in map. A simple drag image on top of the tool and voila,

• Create custom image (256x256 pixels max)
  • Drag image on top of CnCNetPreviewGen.exe Download  
  • copy code of created file into your map
  • save map, restart cncnet, pick map, click on blue WARNING button, give me your checksum+map name  

Reply with checksum and map name here, or pm me whatever u want

Then i'll whitelist it!!

Give it to me like this example:
5e5af5ae6491ad645de88ca03e8f636bbf78557b=TowerDefense Rally RACE! Jungle [V2]

previewchecksum.gif.768e476715573564f0a31fecd5671262.gif

@Agrathore @A3H-Hitman @PTapioK @eliteGi @bk57 @Humble  plz let other map makers know too, can't think of them all atm, ty.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Holland said:

@Agrathore @A3H-Hitman @PTapioK @eliteGi @bk57 @Humble  plz let other map makers know too, can't think of them all atm, ty.

I will contact my boys and let them know. Thank You Holland appreciate once again!

Edited by bk57
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very very interesting! I may look into this in the future. Having a custom map preview would be nice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 2vlado
      Hi.
      I'm playing CNC TS single player campain and loading saved game takes about 65 seconds on my system (Win8.1 64bit; Core i7 5820K; SSD). For such an old game waiting for more than a minute looks to me like something is wrong. What can i do to speed it up?
      Thanks!
    • By Tor
      Hello, I played C&C and RA many years ago. Had it downloaded on my old Mac laptop (unfortunately stolen in burglary)! Does anyone know if the Mac version is still available? I can only see a Windows version? Any help gratefully received - miss this great little game! Cheers, Tor
    • By pabloscobar
      I'm getting too frustrated about this. How can I play RA1 on Mac os Catalina? I get this error. 

@FunkyFr3sh mate do you think you can give us a hand with this?

Cheers mate

• By js1m2
      Hi Everyone,
      I've got kind of a weird issue that i saw mentioned online many times, but no fix or solutions for it.
      So, in order of steps, i installed C&C Tiberian Sun (which says includes Firestorm) from The First Decade collection, installed the First Decade Patch v1.03 Revision 4, then installed the TSPatch (from http://downloads.cncnet.org/TSpatch.exe ) and was able to get Tiberian Sun to work via the TSLauncher
      However, i finished the Tiberian Sun campaign and just went to try Firestorm and for some reason am getting the message "Unable to read scenario" when trying to start any campaign, GDI or Nod.

I'm not sure if I'm missing any files or there's some other issue going on. Any help would be appreciated. 
    • By p[e]tersky
      hi all,
      can someone help me?
      somehow i cannot login to cncnet anymore.
      i don't know why.
      watch my screenshot to see what happens when i try to login.
      greetings PeterSky