Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Holland

Custom map preview whitelisting

Custom map previews are enabled again!

This gives a great advantage to specialty maps, you can actually make it stand out so players will actually stay and try it out, and also list the required map options in the image

prev345.png.ae4430a53a07d5220244da2243164b7d.png

Funky even made a little tool that creates the code, to put in map. A simple drag image on top of the tool and voila,

• Create custom image (256x256 pixels max)
  • Drag image on top of CnCNetPreviewGen.exe Download  
  • copy code of created file into your map
  • save map, restart cncnet, pick map, click on blue WARNING button, give me your checksum+map name  

Reply with checksum and map name here, or pm me whatever u want

Then i'll whitelist it!!

Give it to me like this example:
5e5af5ae6491ad645de88ca03e8f636bbf78557b=TowerDefense Rally RACE! Jungle [V2]

previewchecksum.gif.768e476715573564f0a31fecd5671262.gif

@Agrathore @A3H-Hitman @PTapioK @eliteGi @bk57 @Humble  plz let other map makers know too, can't think of them all atm, ty.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Holland said:

@Agrathore @A3H-Hitman @PTapioK @eliteGi @bk57 @Humble  plz let other map makers know too, can't think of them all atm, ty.

I will contact my boys and let them know. Thank You Holland appreciate once again!

Edited by bk57
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very very interesting! I may look into this in the future. Having a custom map preview would be nice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bennyutzer
      i was just playing a 1v1 in red alert 1 (CNC Remastered), and witnessed something that really stunned me. i soviet rocket submarine fired on one of my turret guns from, what seemed to me, an impossible range. i added a screenshot for clarification. maybe someone can take a look at the replay and tell me what they think.
      i have played this game for a while now (in the remastered iteration), and have my share of experience with rocket submarines (quite a pain in the ass). but i have never seen any of them take a shot from such a range. when i watched it happen, my eyes popped, and i immediately thought it was a cheater.
      can anybody confirm to me that this is legit? i tried to reconstruct the situation myself afterwards and could NOT fire from this point to that point from that range, my submarine automatically moved in at least one square and fired then. in this situation, the sub was standing still and kept shooting at the turrent until it was destroyed.
      is this an error, a cheat or just some insane range of an overpowered unit?

greetings
      benny

• By Sanjay852
      Hey all, hoping you can help me. I downloaded the CnCNet fix for Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge here: https://cncnet.org/red-alert-2
      Installed it onto my origin installation (Windows 10 x64 bit), and it works like a charm. However, roughly once every 10-30 minutes of in game time, at some point, the game freezes. Whatever image is displayed will just be stuck forever. I can still hear sounds, and when I press escape I can hear the menu being opened and I can move the cursor around to hear it touching the different menu options, but the actual image is stuck in time requiring the game to be shut down from the task bar and restarted.
      This makes trying to play the campaign kind of a pain, and I was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue or knows of ways to fix it? I'm not sure what triggers it - it seems mostly random. Only suspicion I have is it seems to happen when I'm panning the camera a lot? So I've started playing trying not to camera pan much, which I think helped, but ultimately didn't stop the freezing.
      jiofi.local.html
      router network
    • By YEETMAN
      How do you play on a map you created? i used the cncnet launcher to try and play it but all i get is a black square and can't click on it to select the map to play on it.
    • By Divatox
      I little issue, i got the MOD Warzone and some times in one mission or another, when i edit something (even put a 1 tree and save)
      When i start the mission, appears "Mission Failed" there is a way to fix this problem?
    • By 2vlado
      Hi.
      I'm playing CNC TS single player campain and loading saved game takes about 65 seconds on my system (Win8.1 64bit; Core i7 5820K; SSD). For such an old game waiting for more than a minute looks to me like something is wrong. What can i do to speed it up?
      Thanks!