CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7 hours ago, SkyZoLo said:

How to fix it

unknown.png

The client doesn't look to be able to have write permissions. Try running the client as admin?

5 hours ago, Grant said:

The client doesn't look to be able to have write permissions. Try running the client as admin?

I try  running as admin but I can't play it show same messege  

Make sure you're not doing it on the shortcut, but instead go to Program Files > Sniper, right click "CnCNetYRLauncher.exe" and select run as admin. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Grant said:

Make sure you're not doing it on the shortcut, but instead go to Program Files > Sniper, right click "CnCNetYRLauncher.exe" and select run as admin. 

sure i go to Program Files > Sniper, right click "CnCNetYRLauncher.exe" and select run as admin. but i can't play

Edited by SkyZoLo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rocketeer
      Hi all, does anyone know what I should do to  remove "Owner please contact CnCNet"  from that web page?  This is the first time I saw this status at my server. My server worked well before. Thanks for any help!
    • By Andrew8412
      Hi All
      when creating/joining a friends game on yuris revenge my screen goes black for a minute before finally taking me to the loading game screen too long after my friends starting that I automatically get thrown out. I have read previous threads and tried different display from the options menu and servers as well as choosing a tunnel near to my location with a low ping. Am still having trouble loading a game of yuris revenge when creating and joining. If anyone could please help??
    • By Shadin
      Hi. I have just downloaded the cncnet application and started the program. It wanted an update, once installed the update, I cannot go back in the cncnet launcher. Using windows 7
    • By KcTeBy
      Hello, I have a server "Argentina Server" that I use with friends from my country.
      The problem is that after 3 hours open it goes from 0% to 29% of CPU use, and without online players. It can be days in 29% and without a player inside.
      Wanted to know if this is normal or fixable?
      My pc has an i7 7th gen with 16g ram and windows 10.
      Thanks greetings...
    • By Jack_the_Pro101
      Hello. I play on Yuri's Revenge on version 6.3 of CnCNet and I have an issue. It is that whenever I try to launch a game with my friend (a real player not an AI) by pressing the "LAUNCH GAME" button, the client will freeze then stop responding for a few seconds then have an error pop up in the client saying that "there was an issue connecting to the tunnel server" and that I should change the tunnel server. I have changed the tunnel server, many, many times, different servers, all with the same error. When my friend is the host of the game, he can launch the game just fine and everything is working as it should. I have all my firewalls disabled and by being able to play with my friend only if he is the game host proves I CAN connect to the server, but for some reason I get that error message. I am on Windows 10 Home, 3.40GHZ Processor, 8 GB RAM, 64-Bit OS. Can anyone please help me? This is really strange and I would really appreciate if someone could solve my issue! Thanks. (Also I would like to include a .log file of the incident but don't know what the file path is to the log)