Sky's X-Spiral Tower Defense (Request)

Infrush0wnz

Lately one of guys on cncnet asked me if I could make the Sky's Spiral Tower Defense mod in 4 directions... and ofcourse I replyed:

(24) [22:54] <FiveM_bk> whats up?
(24) [22:54] <Captan34> Can you make a spiral tower map in 4 directions?
(24) [22:54] <FiveM_bk> hmm

One minute later... 
(24) [22:55] <Captan34> north-south east-west directional attack. would be great
(24) [22:55] <FiveM_bk> am not sure how the spyral will works out on that
(24) [22:56] <FiveM_bk> but I have something in my mind already

He came up with plan:
(24) [22:58] <Captan34> those from the north will only attack the south. is it only possible that those in the east will go west?
(24) [23:01] <Captan34> If you do it will be a super legend

(o.O am I not a legend already? oh well...)
(24) [23:02] <FiveM_bk> ofcouser u can make them fly, go or dig any way u like
(24) [23:02] <FiveM_bk> do u want me  to add some new units aswell?

(24) [23:07] <Captan34> you can add new units. but I'm very curious about how it will be.
(24) [23:09] <FiveM_bk> I'll see what i can do and I let u know when am done. :)

This is what I came up with exacly two days later.

690787266_SkysX-SpiralTD.thumb.png.7c6d71acbb3be506b247df20e36a5638.png

All mods availabe here: 

Edited by bk57
  • Like 1

I found the map, we played with mamun. it works very hard. It is progressing very very slowly. can you add quick version and quick install mode. you can also add a new map with 4-way (reciprocal) wave attack mode

.Thanks   :)

20 hours ago, Captan34 said:

Hello , You made "Sky's Spiral Tower Defense mode" I wanted. Thanks for your effort. how can we play the map

All my mods are available free to download:

Step 1: Download
Step 2: copy/paste in game map folder (example: M:\Games\TiberianSun_Online\Maps\Favorites\paste_here.map)
Step 3: restart or open your cncnet client
Step 4: Play and enjoy!

hi BK

Can you do it in the form of waves, coming from 4 sides. it becomes a more difficult mode. But is it possible? 

Do you slow down the game because there will be a lot of intense attacks? is there any traffic? of course, it will be very difficult to defend the last wave

it would also be a more enjoyable defense if there were 2 possibilities for each player from the destroyer and terminator.

what do you think is possible?

• Check 1

56 minutes ago, Captan34 said:

what do you think is possible?

Nothing is impossible but am pretty sure am not going to make a mod from all 4 sides... think of this - once they all meet up in middle its going to be a traffic jam, what fun that makes?

Game probably slows down if your CPU can't keep up with all units and structures on map but if game start slow it means your CPU is already under pressure and I can't do anything about that unfortionately. 

You know one of the most exciting things you've done in significant short time is definitely this kindoff result you get here.
I can clearly say that I did appreciated to make this mod and my excitement for this is still not going off yet.

Thank you amokk for your support!!

• Infrush0wnz changed the title to Sky's X-Spiral Tower Defense (Request)