CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rocksocks

Any House Ownership Trigger

I'm trying to figure out how to set a trigger where whatever house crosses a waypoint will take ownership of a building. I've gotten the waypoints to work for a single house if it crosses the line but I can't figure out how to make a trigger that allows any house to cross and will give ownership of the building to the house that crosses. Any ideas how to link multiple triggers for potential ownership to a building? It seems I can only link 1 house and there should be some capability to add the triggering house gains ownership. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By luis
      Hola tengo un problema al acceder al juego de red alert yuris revenge , si alguien conoce la solucion le estaria agradecido .

• By C&cfan
      when I'm in red alert 2 and esc press hangs the game on I use cncnet for the battles and I can't make a break. because if I do one I can close the game right away with task managerand the updates of cncnet always fail

Please help me
    • By monarch
      Hey Guys!
      Yesterday after i tried to install the new update my comp isn't function correctly anymore.

I can't open my Google Chrome Browser anymore but the AVG Secure Browser and Mozilla are working fine.
      Programms are working also.
      But the main Problem is that I cannot open any folders in my comp. They just stay in the taskbar but i cannot maximize them.
      Any help?
    • By rommel soriano
      it says that yuri's revenge crashed and it persisted

• By Ezer_2000
      It's impossible to verify QM account because its old email has no longer exist and there's no setting to change QM account email. Please add this featute.