CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bisteee

Re-connecting Error

Question

I am playing with my friends and this is the outcome it happens about 10-15 mins of the game.Untitled.thumb.png.3fd48698993cc3286385a0bf68021ab9.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HasibImam123
      I keep clicking on the icon of Yuri's Revenge CnCnet but it doesn't launch. I have .Net Framework working, there is no error popping up. And it just not launching. What do I do?
    • By Nuttawet
      i don't know why i can not connect to Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge online multiplayer, why is that? How to fix this problem?
    • By NizzyStorm
      Hi there. So my friend has some issues with connecting in game through CNCNET. He can connect to CNCNET, join a game, launch the game and load but he disconnects after only building like 25% of his power plant, this issue is consistent. Has anyone else had this issue cause i've not seen this before. Any information like logs/video's/screenshots etc let me know and i'll do my best to get them for you, i believe he is on windows 10. Any help for this will be appreciated. 
    • By Captain
      hi guys,
      Not sure if this question should be part of this forum.
      Im having difficulties with starting the YR-client (Windows 10) since  today. Yesterday everything was just running fine. As soon as I try to run the client nothing happens...I dont even see a task/proces running in task manager. I even tried to reinstall YR and the CNC-net client with no results.
      Can you help me out?
      With kind regards,

• By Lagger006
      Hello there, i can't update game client, it said an dll can't be downloaded and to verify if firewall is blocking the client or to get help from forum, so here i am.
      I checked firewall and even created new rules so i'm 200% firewall will not block it. I know firewall have 2 panel, one where you just have to check some box to say ALLOW and another where you have to create firewall rule. It doesn't work, i have another pc where i get the update(Client update, archive, upload to drive then to my original pc).