Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MsMnMs

Cannot Open/Run Game after Download

Question

Posted (edited)

I just downloaded the Tiberian Sun: Firestorm game from the site and I was so excited to get to play this game again. Then when I went to click on the icon to start playing, I received a notice that the extention 'Game.exe' had been moved or was deleted and I have no way to play this game that I just installed. Can anyone help tell me why? Windows 10 x64 OS.

2020-08-02_9-58-10.png

Edited by MsMnMs
Added Screenshot of message and OS info.

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By js1m2
      Hi Everyone,
      I've got kind of a weird issue that i saw mentioned online many times, but no fix or solutions for it.
      So, in order of steps, i installed C&C Tiberian Sun (which says includes Firestorm) from The First Decade collection, installed the First Decade Patch v1.03 Revision 4, then installed the TSPatch (from http://downloads.cncnet.org/TSpatch.exe ) and was able to get Tiberian Sun to work via the TSLauncher
      However, i finished the Tiberian Sun campaign and just went to try Firestorm and for some reason am getting the message "Unable to read scenario" when trying to start any campaign, GDI or Nod.

I'm not sure if I'm missing any files or there's some other issue going on. Any help would be appreciated. 
    • By a_mannibal
      Currently migrating a mod from an old (10 yrs-ish) version of TibSun. Most stuff are working, except for some sounds (some working, some not). Sounds work on the older game.exe though.

I have tried the following:
      extracting the aud files from the mix and placing them in root and MIX packing the aud files into a new MIX file So far some sounds play while others don't. 
    • By stoz
      Hi,
      I installed cncnet_1.0_all.deb successfully however when it tries to run the initial setup/update it gives an error:
      Download failed: Success. In the window behind it seems that it is trying to download dotnetfx.exe and failing with the error "Cannot connect".
      Subsequent attempts to launch cncnet give the following error:
      0009:err:mscoree:CLRRuntimeInfo_GetRuntimeHost Wine Mono is not installed However, if I run
      rm -rf ~/.local/share/cncnet then run cncnet it will open the cncnet window with the same "Download failed: Success." error while trying to download dotnetfx.exe
      I am running Pop! OS 20.04 which is based on Ubuntu 20.04. Any help is appreciated.

• By Catas
      I am on windows 10 and 1 of 3 tiberian sun games is freezing and auto rebooting my computer, no other game on my computer does this, please respond only with known working solutions, thanks.