Gate-Tower-Sell-Map: Ppl blame Hitman

Hungry Mike

Ppl complained that Hitman used a bug/cheat in a map: Building 2 gates and tower, then selling tower to get 50 k $. They claim he even made that map, he denies having made the map. Some of them want him to be banned for it.

But i dont think thats fair to him. First of all, he is free to make any map he wants. Nme made the superb arnold maps for terrace for  fun purposes only - so why cant Hitman troll with a map to make us laugh? Second of all, noone brought evidence that he made the map. The deciding matter tho is that if we ban anyone who uses a bug, the only guy left would be me (;P  haha). Do you want to ban ppl for cliff bugs, sub bugs or mammy's famous building-barr-in-opponents-base-after-20-secs-of-the-game-bug? Give me a break. He lost the games he played on the map, if he didnt tell you about the bug use/cheat possibility; but thats it. If you dont want his maps, you can just change their names to make it clear to anyone what map it is; or delete them. Dont ban people for trolling lol, Hitman has a big mouth, but thats common for Ts players! 

I heard he did it on ladder games: Then just change the results of the games he played; but be careful: Where will it end? I mean i could give you many exemples of ppl using bugs in ladder games (sub underground bug). Just let it go, and delete the maps from the ladder games.

Edited by Hungry Mike
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

ok so you keep telling lies and more lies i never invited you you came in my game and suggested the map to me and i didnt payd attention it said warning then you won on the cheat map and we never playd another "normal" 1 vs 1 after cuz we playd a 2 v 2 with thaillist then xme came to check it out and kicked you from the server [for reasons unknown too me he let you back on] wich he should not had done cuz you kept cheating afterwardshitcheat.PNG.fe93ef0c3904b0bf5b4ab694971132fd.PNG     

Vet map with the space between ]   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, A3H-Hitman said:

and instead of helping, you create a long boring schoolgirl topic about it....

Well, they wanted to ban you from the server. So you want that? Lol.

I dont know what happened or who is right. But maybe some "witnesses" will tell us? Idk. My point is: Even if Hitman used the map, it shouldnt be that much of a drama.

I do give a shit WeaponX you can spend you whole life playing you sportsmanship game and be well respected player.. Well beyond is players who spare his live teaching others the skills they have help others climb the ladder in matter of fact you haven't reaced that point sadly.

• Like 1
  • Check 1

YO BK

better watch who u talkin about. NME and Mola, they the best. I improved so much back in those days that i was able to beat Shar in matter of months. And that was all NME's doing. Mola might be a bit toxic if ur laggy but he had helped me ALOT. He and NME are my mentors, u better not say anything about them

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, A3H-Hitman said:

lol slurp slurp ?you literally added nothing to the conversation but a blowjob... btw, I doubt you can beat shar and you definitely can't beat me.

I did it after 6 months of gameplay. Yea u r better than me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Check 1