CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hungry Mike

Gate-Tower-Sell-Map: Ppl blame Hitman

Posted (edited)

Ppl complained that Hitman used a bug/cheat in a map: Building 2 gates and tower, then selling tower to get 50 k $. They claim he even made that map, he denies having made the map. Some of them want him to be banned for it.

But i dont think thats fair to him. First of all, he is free to make any map he wants. Nme made the superb arnold maps for terrace for  fun purposes only - so why cant Hitman troll with a map to make us laugh? Second of all, noone brought evidence that he made the map. The deciding matter tho is that if we ban anyone who uses a bug, the only guy left would be me (;P  haha). Do you want to ban ppl for cliff bugs, sub bugs or mammy's famous building-barr-in-opponents-base-after-20-secs-of-the-game-bug? Give me a break. He lost the games he played on the map, if he didnt tell you about the bug use/cheat possibility; but thats it. If you dont want his maps, you can just change their names to make it clear to anyone what map it is; or delete them. Dont ban people for trolling lol, Hitman has a big mouth, but thats common for Ts players! 

I heard he did it on ladder games: Then just change the results of the games he played; but be careful: Where will it end? I mean i could give you many exemples of ppl using bugs in ladder games (sub underground bug). Just let it go, and delete the maps from the ladder games.

Edited by Hungry Mike
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I Disagree... A3H-Hitman is a good person! How many of you Tier 1 players have helped nooblets like me get better and learning to play as GDI? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Mike to be clear, I did not make the terraces map. The only one who started spreading these "rumors" is NME. He went on a public panic/cry event all day yesterday with lobby names "Hitmancheat" etc. He was so hurt, he had his brother TUROK (extreme nub) do the same. Please do not make it sound like the entire community is against me, simply because I have the power to make a normally quiet man, get his brother and rage.

NME showed me the map cheats. Later on, (after he came back to the computer) he invited me to 1v1. He did not realize he left the same map up again for both matches and despite what he told you, he got owned. After our two games, he realized he had the cheat terraces map up. He was bitter. He then put normal terraces up and got owned again. I had to work, so I went offline. NME spent the next 48 hours of his life, trying to heal his fragile ego.

Telling everyone that "Hitman beat me on a cheat map"... now it sounds like the story has morphed into "Hitman tried to play me on a cheat map and still lost" lol get real, I have beat NME without a cheat map. Do you think I didn't win on map that gives $50K? 🤣

What's odd is you have played my maps and know NOT A SINGLE cheat exists in them. You even mention that you are aware NME made the flying cyborgs and other cheat maps in the past... unfortunately, you  couldn't quite put the two together (with conviction). I hope this helps.

NME is slowly but surely, moving past the defeat (I am trying to help him along the way) and instead of helping, you create a long boring schoolgirl topic about it.... which I only became aware of when NME told me about it... boring.

Edited by A3H-Hitman
  • Haha 1

ok so you keep telling lies and more lies i never invited you you came in my game and suggested the map to me and i didnt payd attention it said warning then you won on the cheat map and we never playd another "normal" 1 vs 1 after cuz we playd a 2 v 2 with thaillist then xme came to check it out and kicked you from the server [for reasons unknown too me he let you back on] wich he should not had done cuz you kept cheating afterwardshitcheat.PNG.fe93ef0c3904b0bf5b4ab694971132fd.PNG     

Vet map with the space between ]   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, A3H-Hitman said:

and instead of helping, you create a long boring schoolgirl topic about it....

Well, they wanted to ban you from the server. So you want that? Lol.

I dont know what happened or who is right. But maybe some "witnesses" will tell us? Idk. My point is: Even if Hitman used the map, it shouldnt be that much of a drama.

Most of players becoming experts see the bigger picture NME just prooved he doesn't deserves that medal even he plays well ..

• Confused 1

I do give a shit WeaponX you can spend you whole life playing you sportsmanship game and be well respected player.. Well beyond is players who spare his live teaching others the skills they have help others climb the ladder in matter of fact you haven't reaced that point sadly.

• Like 1
  • Check 1

1 hour ago, bk57 said:

Most of players becoming experts see the bigger picture NME just prooved he doesn't deserves that medal even he plays well ..

??????

Posted (edited)

I checked the map file log for cncnet and that terraces cheat map was just recently uploaded to the server. No one could have been playing games on it consistently. 

And NME that's funny, because I was showing [NIL] the map. I was not actually playing him! You dork. I don't need a terraces cheat map to beat NIL LOL!!! If I had it up at any other point it was a mistake and just forgot to change the map.

The exact same things you have been doing "Showing people" Just because you spent the next 2 days stalking every game I played to take a screenshot, "trying to prove I made that map" simply because I was playing it the next day after your crying... doesn't actually mean I created the map. You proved nothing.

9 hours ago, NME said:

hitcheat.PNG.fe93ef0c3904b0bf5b4ab694971132fd.PNG     

And it's funny weaponx is commenting on something he has no clue about or the backstory to what is going on. I already explained myself. I don't need to go back and forth with the drama. If you can't read what I previously wrote and figure it out, then there isn't any point in re-explaining it.

Edited by A3H-Hitman

Posted (edited)

thats funny and yet another lie cuz i asked NiL right after the game and he had NO CLUE AT ALL LMAO

hitlie.PNG

Edited by NME

YO BK

better watch who u talkin about. NME and Mola, they the best. I improved so much back in those days that i was able to beat Shar in matter of months. And that was all NME's doing. Mola might be a bit toxic if ur laggy but he had helped me ALOT. He and NME are my mentors, u better not say anything about them

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

lol clown slurp slurp 🤣you literally added nothing to the conversation but a blowjob. Good one noob. btw, I doubt you can beat shar and you definitely can't beat me.

Edited by A3H-Hitman

22 minutes ago, A3H-Hitman said:

lol slurp slurp 🤣you literally added nothing to the conversation but a blowjob... btw, I doubt you can beat shar and you definitely can't beat me.

I did it after 6 months of gameplay. Yea u r better than me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Check 1

4 hours ago, Hungry Mike said:

Well, they wanted to ban you from the server. So you want that? Lol.

I dont know what happened or who is right. But maybe some "witnesses" will tell us? Idk. My point is: Even if Hitman used the map, it shouldnt be that much of a drama.

I didn't get banned from the server because there are 527 maps on Tiberian Sun that have map edits that could be considered "cheat mods"

You need to stop listening to people who are clueless.

Weapon, everything you say is based off someone elses point of view. And It's unfortunate some nerd replies to something he wasn't even in the lobby for, but has an opinion about it. 😂

Well that is a pretty easy response actually, thanks for asking. Humble added Autoally and Vet.bal to my maps. How am I going to get triggers to work? lol dork. You're still responding to something you weren't in the lobby for and know nothing about.

Deflect? In my very first response I said that we played the map numb nuts!? It was a troll map. If I didn't create the map then someone else did, which means it has been played before, which is how I would have received it!? LMAO! You logged off tibsun to come argue with me on here?

Do you think I need permission from you to play any map I want? LOL you want to argue about NME getting his feelings hurt... when there are tons of other troll maps online? You sound like a crybaby and an extreme dork.

Posted (edited)

Weaponx you are trying real hard with these "noob" insults. You are 20 years in and I'm like 4 maybe 5 years in and i'm better than 90% of the people who still play. You seem like you're bored. Are you the map police? What are you going to do about it peter pan, cry more in a forum? lol NME and I always play and troll each other regularly.

Pretty sure it was Mikepence in game chat who said "Mola you're one to call someone out, as if you are innocent yourself" So it sounds like you have had your fair share of controversy. I'll let you know when I start caring what you think.

Btw, you might want to re-read what noob wrote. He never said he rekt me. He posted a video beating Kenshiro and said "yea u r better then me". It seems you have missed a lot of points throughout this whole thread. You keep recycling the same info, having been told I was trolling him and I don't give a f. How many times are you going to repeat, do you have new information?

Those steroids are making you angry bro, causing you not to focus, etc. 

Why do you keep logging on and off an say you are not playing, directly after playing? Are you having a convo for the readers, with yourself, or what is ACTUALLY going on right now? 🤣

Edited by A3H-Hitman
  • Haha 2