CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avesta

How angry is WeaponX?

1. He is very calm, never over reacts, and always responds rationally.

2. He is awesome when he wins, but lacks patience and self criticism in a loss.

3. He cries too much about the performance of his allies despite his reckless style that ignores the concept of long game. Expects to be praised and worshiped by others while belittling and ridiculing all other players.

4. Other players would not have a breakdown and leave the discord server while placing every single player on ignore due to receiving a tiny fraction of the abuse that he deals out to others.

discuss

• Haha 1

Well this topic sure was funny and relevant 3 days ago.

• Haha 1

He just has to win then you are best friends for life but if you win u get  banned i got him on ignore since last week i cant take him anymore soemtimes its gd to mute 

• Like 1
  • Check 1

On 10/3/2020 at 11:54 AM, Avesta said:

2. He is awesome when he wins, but lacks patience and self criticism in a loss.

3. He cries too much about the performance of his allies despite his reckless style that ignores the concept of long game. Expects to be praised and worshiped by others while belittling and ridiculing all other players.

4. Other players would not have a breakdown and leave the discord server while placing every single player on ignore due to receiving a tiny fraction of the abuse that he deals out to others.

discuss

Thats me in TD (lol)

On 10/3/2020 at 2:54 AM, Avesta said:

while belittling and ridiculing all other players

that sounds about right...some of the other players seem to have caught that as well....

2 hours ago, Weaponx said:

He should be happy i atleast let him join my games after that stunt. and he openly admitted it (discord ss).

As long as you make that mistake...he will too.

5 hours ago, Weaponx said:

How angry would you get, if you had a  player, who you beat 5games in 3 days (1v1), with a fraction youve played for a month (GDI), while he plays it 24/7.  Only to lose 2v2s on purpose due to the fact, he is angry you didn't give him more RE, and made him wait a few days, because you rather 2v2. That said it wasn't only one game but at least 10x 2v2s, he lost on purpose as my allie, for that mere reason of being mad of 1v1s.

He should be happy i atleast let him join my games after that stunt. and he openly admitted it (discord ss).
So Yes i do get angry and annoyed at idiots, who pull shit shit off.  (And its not black

• Like 1

On 10/6/2020 at 7:45 AM, Tro0per07 said:

He just has to win then you are best friends for life but if you win u get  banned i got him on ignore since last week i cant take him anymore soemtimes its gd to mute 

very true. If you are his ally and you lose, oh man be prepared for a verbal abuse and ban the next game. Weaponx is one of the top 3 worst allies to have for this very reason.

22 hours ago, 1337 said:

very true. If you are his ally and you lose, oh man be prepared for a verbal abuse and ban the next game. Weaponx is one of the top 3 worst allies to have for this very reason.

what a load of crap, from trooper and you.

Trooper is also full of shit, the idiot loses 4 games of 1v1, in 3 days period.

He gets mad i only played him 1game,1game and 2game, and wanted 5x 1v1s, when i prefer 2v2. (To my gdi aswell).
For this reason each time he was teamed with me in 2v2 vs tigerr,  he lost on purpose. I asked him why, he said i did not give him more re in 1v1s, check the discord screenshot of chat. Enough said.

This is why he gets banned and muted, for being a retard. It does not matter who my allie is, dgt, wonder, who ever, i play 100%, i never play to lose on purpose, because  i dislike a player.

l33t and who the fuck are you?

Here is one example: The only time i tell allies to use their brain, is when its freakin obvious? You got a winning game, and decide to send all units out when you can see 1 mk / disr flyin around, and have no def, resulting in you dieyin. What you expect me to say well done? (And im telling my allie to keep) Get real.

• Like 1

Lol Mola. You have entered a new level of blame! He blamed me after a win lol. They send 2 times 30 tits to me and a diss. I def them, but lose my base, because i had bad eco. Then i wreck hitman with 2 stealth tanks - his whole base: cy, wf, ref after ref lol and send you help. Was a really good and tough game. Anyone did mistakes, because the map was unknown to anybody. And he blames me 1 day after lol, tells me "my 2vs2 suck" and all that stuff... Mola, actually, i didnt get angry, when you said that, i had to laugh. What do you want? A loss? A wash/draw? Then play with rob or hitman in your team, and lose/get a wash. YOu played well, and helped me with your tits, and i thanked you for it, because i had a shit eco. But i killed hitman with 2 stealths :)  (which was quiet fun :D )

So please: If you want to blame me for wins now, i have no problem with that, its amusing