CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avesta

How angry is WeaponX?

Can we all just agree on the fact, mikepence is mentally challenged and delusional ? 

he is a waste of time and should be perm banned and put on ignore. Also restrict his  post rights, since the majority of his post are  utter bullshit.

How often did you ask for muting someone and taking his free speech? Amokk, Tigerr, NME, even Hitman lol. You are just an angry, low income egomaniac with anger probs, who acts like a piece of shit to anyone. There is nothing more fun than to see you lose and meltdown. I guess thats the reason why Tigerr loves to play you: Its always nice to see assholes scream.

But its also quiet ironic: I mean: Who insulted someone else as "clueless" and an "idiot" after a win (!)? Even NME laughed hard when he heard that. Who insults everyone, spreads his hate and has nothing positive to offer? Thats you. But rest assured, i have no probs: I know how shit life must be for you :) And that makes any insult you give just a warm reminder of happiness, MoronX.

Seek help, you need it. 
You clearly can’t take free advice given to improve, and you can’t take the fact your a shit player. 

rob and hitman was in that game, and they agree with me 100%z anyway enough said. I’ve never asked to mute anyone, I’ve put them on ignore in game, you fucking idiot. 

Tell me are you banned yet from YouTube ? Seems some things do work. ;)

22 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

You clearly can’t take free advice given to improve, and you can’t take the fact your a shit player. 

Insulting me after a win and calling at free advice lol; it shows how rotten and characterless you are, MoronX. Noone likes you :( 

23 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

rob and hitman was in that game, and they agree with me 100%z anyway enough said. I’ve never asked to mute anyone, I’ve put them on ignore in game, you fucking idiot

In fact, Rob didnt. In game, he couldnt believe how they lost the game to stealth tanks. And dont argue me with me any longer: They send 2 x 30 tits to me and 1 diss and you have a big mouth? Your guy could 2vs1 me all game long, MoronX. And Hitman got rekt by 2 stealths, so he shouldnt argue either. I did very well, and only my eco was shit. You on the other hand struggled against Rob (lol).

25 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

I’ve never asked to mute anyone, I’ve put them on ignore in game, you fucking idiot. 

Wahahahahaha, what a liar you are. Shall i really go through the forum or the chat history? Of course you did, multiple times. You called for Amoks mute, you called for hitmans mute, you called for blacks mute, when they wrote something you dont like. = You are an ASSHOLE.

26 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

Tell me are you banned yet from YouTube ? Seems some things do work. ;)

I am not banned on youtube moronX lol. I checked it. Sad :(. Or do you mean that shitty TS channel full with hand picked wins of yours against tigerr? Lolz, you can have that.

What do we learn from it? You are an egomaniac, angry moron, who acts like a woman.

Again you are wrong, when i say people are ignored / banned from my games, thats IG, and has nothing to do with posting right on forum. Are you that stupid? I still have amokk, and a few others like you on ignore.

You not banned from TSA? “ok” ;)

Hitman and Rob, do not share your story of how the game went down, only you do.

You are a shit 2v2 player and did poorly in that 2v2. :) 

You clearly are retarded, seek help bro. Enough said.

Edited by Weaponx

1 hour ago, Weaponx said:

Again you are wrong, when i say people are ignored / banned from my games, thats IG, and has nothing to do with posting right on forum. Are you that stupid? I still have amokk, and a few others like you on ignore.

Thats what i said: You LIED. You did ask for their ban.

Hitman and Rob, do not share your story of how the game went down, only you do.

Show me robs quotes, please. And you lie again: You know what he said at the end of the game.

You are a shit 2v2 player and did poorly in that 2v2. :) 

I did fine, you did shit. Tigerr is too strong for you :)  

Ive never asked for anyone's ban, Ive just stated they are on ignore, its that simple. Brainless a bit?

Rob and Hitman can answer for them selves, and do when players IG ask them.  :)

Tigerr to strong? So other day i rekt him 7-3, if you saw the uploaded 10games to TSA? Or you must be banned not to have seen them?