CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lhtkick

hi Admin Block use Mouse Assistive tools please

Many China Ra2  “Pro ” player use Mouse point tool  in  QM ,they r dirty players ,  cheat players!!!

Using aids tools can save a lot of time,One click is equivalent to 10 times,  so  its not a fair game play with a  normal player.

I am a player who really love redalert  from china,Shame on those dirty players.    Top few in ra2 QM , a lot of Chinese dirty players  who use mouse point tools。

Please check this behavior to maintain the game environment,tks

2020-10-11_112338.jpg

红警2.zip

• Haha 1

Excuse me, how could that tool help in RA2? I mean, it's not an FPS game where you could fire a single bullet or multiple bullets in a second. In RA2 you can't fire multiple shots at the same time.

Is it about ordering new units? like instead of clicking 30 times for 30 units, they could click just 3 times to get the same amount? Is that it? If so, I don't think that makes much of a difference. It may be useful saving you some time and effort, but I don't think it affects the outcome of the game in play.

Anyway, you can use it as well ☺️

38 minutes ago, Sam-I-am said:

Excuse me, how could that tool help in RA2? I mean, it's not an FPS game where you could fire a single bullet or multiple bullets in a second. In RA2 you can't fire multiple shots at the same time.

Is it about ordering new units? like instead of clicking 30 times for 30 units, they could click just 3 times to get the same amount? Is that it? If so, I don't think that makes much of a difference. It may be useful saving you some time and effort, but I don't think it affects the outcome of the game in play.

Anyway, you can use it as well ☺️

1.Every little bit of time is important in pro player's game. You can save a lot of time with this tool,2.Shouldn't assistive tools be banned?

That’s a nice handy tool to use when you have to cancel a bunch of units. Clicking a lot also helps with other things but.. I think canceling a bunch of units quickly is the most useful 

the server tunnels would have to detect the rapid click packets and report that to the client. The game cant keep track of it because one in game its peer to peer. But, Deep packet inspection on the tunnels will detect it since the game data has to pass through the tunnel. Then the admins would know who is using it.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:39 AM, a1nthony said:

That’s a nice handy tool to use when you have to cancel a bunch of units. Clicking a lot also helps with other things but.. I think canceling a bunch of units quickly is the most useful 

You can cancel all by shift+right click iirc. no need for assistive tool.

Edited by MapDesigner