CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lhtkick

hi Admin Block use Mouse Assistive tools please

Many China Ra2  “Pro ” player use Mouse point tool  in  QM ,they r dirty players ,  cheat players!!!

Using aids tools can save a lot of time,One click is equivalent to 10 times,  so  its not a fair game play with a  normal player.

I am a player who really love redalert  from china,Shame on those dirty players.    Top few in ra2 QM , a lot of Chinese dirty players  who use mouse point tools。

Please check this behavior to maintain the game environment,tks

2020-10-11_112338.jpg

红警2.zip

• Haha 1

Excuse me, how could that tool help in RA2? I mean, it's not an FPS game where you could fire a single bullet or multiple bullets in a second. In RA2 you can't fire multiple shots at the same time.

Is it about ordering new units? like instead of clicking 30 times for 30 units, they could click just 3 times to get the same amount? Is that it? If so, I don't think that makes much of a difference. It may be useful saving you some time and effort, but I don't think it affects the outcome of the game in play.

Anyway, you can use it as well ☺️

38 minutes ago, Sam-I-am said:

Excuse me, how could that tool help in RA2? I mean, it's not an FPS game where you could fire a single bullet or multiple bullets in a second. In RA2 you can't fire multiple shots at the same time.

Is it about ordering new units? like instead of clicking 30 times for 30 units, they could click just 3 times to get the same amount? Is that it? If so, I don't think that makes much of a difference. It may be useful saving you some time and effort, but I don't think it affects the outcome of the game in play.

Anyway, you can use it as well ☺️

1.Every little bit of time is important in pro player's game. You can save a lot of time with this tool,2.Shouldn't assistive tools be banned?

That’s a nice handy tool to use when you have to cancel a bunch of units. Clicking a lot also helps with other things but.. I think canceling a bunch of units quickly is the most useful