CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
π•“π•œπŸπŸŸ

New skins/themes

Finnaly learned to use SHP.Β editor and after cople of days of hard work made some new skins for Tiberian Sun
They could be used on cncnet even after modifyingΒ files you will still be able to play multiplayer

Download:
GDI sidec01.mixΒ - NodΒ sidec02.mix
Put them in "...TiberianSun_Online\MIX\put_here" replace "sidec01.mix" andΒ "sidec02.mix".

Backup files before in case you change your mind to use old ones after again.Β Enjoy!

____________GDI____________

Desert_theme.thumb.png.bd776f602add4950bdfbdbc887acbfd0.png

Desert_theme_b.thumb.png.4cfe0ddccbe2980c3ce5ad65e77fdafe.png

Desert_theme_c.thumb.png.b882a1166ef4c245c912a5bc1a3e9b14.png

___________Nod___________

Cabal_theme.thumb.png.7acc59b650cf2fa2416679ac08769273.png

Cabal_theme_b.thumb.png.285964978ce6c952fe67aa3517b1a10d.png

Cabal_theme_c.thumb.png.0a34796e72a54d87427efbd869dd5939.png

Note: I found sample templatesΒ online all I had to do was photoshop for some time.

Edited by bk57

Β 

really awesome bk!!Β  love these.. something fresh for everyone! real good! probs to all the makers if they ever read this :)

here i can share some too, some cool loadingscreens:Β Β 

Β 

loadingscreens.thumb.png.ece6221642e5bce939eb8ca023f7d9c7.png

Β 

and some nicer black sidebar images:

sidebarimages.png.ad1ec3b9befcdba49b25f12193b59507.png

Β 

Download in this pack:

sidebarstuff.rar

Β 

U can place those PCX image files in MIX folder

but u gotta add those sidebar images into sidec01Β  and sidec02Β  with XCC Mixer.Β  :)

Β 

enjoy

Β 

• Thanks 1

Dude these actually look really really good in game.Β 

Definitly gonna play snow giants this month to increase the christmas feel, lol

Β 

SCRN0013.jpg.063bbde3e6a56bc38bf934d04f74db82.jpg

small resolution for screenshot purpose lol

Β 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TΓΈnnao
      Hi folks!
      I was wondering whether or not it's possible to AI upscale the cutscenes in Tiberian Sun and put them into the game?
      I am absolutely sure that the cutscene files "MOVIES01.MIX" and "MOVIES02.MIX" contains additional data in order for the cutscenes to load correctly and at the right moments, but does anyone of you know how to perhaps modify the files and extract stricly the cutscenes, in order to upscale them and put them back.
      Of course it wouldn't be anywhere near as great as a proper remaster, but more so just to give the cutscenes a facelift.
    • By Shaddow777
      Hi, Hope you can help!
      I am still new to playing this game (used to play it years ago but wasn't the same as it is now), and when my friend joined, I didn't realise you could create a private game so I kicked the people who joined so it was just us two. I have been kicked out games before as soon as I joined so didn't realise kicking people was against the rules.
      Shadow777 was my first username and then someone made a comment amount the numbers 777 so I changed my username to visionary.Β I didn't realise at the time that this was also an offense.Β 
      Anyway I am now unable to play the game as it says I am banned. Please unban me! This is literally what I look forward to every night after work!Β 
      Β 
    • By MidnightBlue
      i get this error when i try to download extra componets for CNC tiberian sunΒ  i am currently using linux mint 20.1 "Ulyssa" can anyone help?

• By amokk
      Hello,
      Β 
      Would you consider adding a link to Mole40k's Tiberian Sun Guide to the tips shown in each game room??
      When new players start, it would be really helpful to them.Β  Β >>Β  Lots of information vs. one tip.
      Mole40k getting me the link...
      Thank you!
    • By cpinter10
      Hello,
      I'd like to report a bug that maybe others know about.
      Me and several others are noticing an issues where: after setting up two opposing Teams (e.g., A vs B) in the game setup screen, as soon as the game begins, some subset of players will instantly hear "alliance formed" and discover that they can see opponents map discovery, as though they are on a team. (When working properly, we will not hear "alliance formed", and the Teams will work as expected.)
      We then cannot declare war on the player. We must abort the game and try again.
      Β 
      What I've found so far:
      Inconsistent. Sometimes this will happen, other times we will not.
      The problem doesn't consistently happen to any player. Sometimes just me, other times just my friend, other times both, and other times neither.
      After experiencing the issue, having a different person setup the exact same game may avoid the issue.
      We don't know if this happens when battling other human players (we only play against AI).
      It may be that it only occurs on [Val.Bal.2.49] maps, but not always, and we are not certain of this.
      Β 
      If anyone knows how to avoid this issue, I'd be grateful to hear of a solution.
      Thanks,