CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ou_Daiki

How to fix the starting locations(waypoints) shown in client

Hi,folks

I added a new map to my client,copied the waypoint code in the map to the map setting ini,then i got this,waypoints are messed up.1769618218_QQ20201114141850.png.448fed8205b8c0095a021c29346d6cd0.png

I know how to adjust a wapoint one by one to the right place(the red square),but it's tiring,you know,this is one of those other maps i need to fix.Are there any more efficient ways?

Are there tutorials i haven't found yet?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By luis
      Hola tengo un problema al acceder al juego de red alert yuris revenge , si alguien conoce la solucion le estaria agradecido .

• By monarch
      Hey Guys!
      Yesterday after i tried to install the new update my comp isn't function correctly anymore.

I can't open my Google Chrome Browser anymore but the AVG Secure Browser and Mozilla are working fine.
      Programms are working also.
      But the main Problem is that I cannot open any folders in my comp. They just stay in the taskbar but i cannot maximize them.
      Any help?
    • By rommel soriano
      it says that yuri's revenge crashed and it persisted

• By Ezer_2000
      It's impossible to verify QM account because its old email has no longer exist and there's no setting to change QM account email. Please add this featute.
    • By DoctorWEB
      Another update has come out. In the process, I caught an error and the game no longer starts. how can i fix this? is there any tool?