Good day Comrades 😃
The intention of this mode is to make some rebalance and make AI more agressive thus skirmish mode more fun. Of course it is possible to use in multiplayer(both players must install this mode on the same version of game).
- Soviets now have Commando instead of Tanya(she is more Allied afterall)
- Chnged skin of Light Tank (by AchromicWhite)
- Changed skin of Tesla tank (by Nyerguds)
- Allied now have Badger bomber and Airfields (it feels wrong that they have no Aiplains) to make it work I had to remove Yak plane from Soviets(no pitty)
Changes to existing units:
- All allied units gained +5-10% HP, exept Artillery +100% HP (IMHO vanilla Allied units are too weak)
- Medium tank have mg90 machine gun as secondary weapon (to be more effective against infantry, all tanks have macineguns afterall)
- Units roket incresed danage to troopers: Bazooka, Destroyer, Longbow helicopter, Phase tank (it feels wrong that rockets cant kill infantry after 1-3 shots)
- Mine layer mines increased damage
- All useless buildings like fakes, barbwire fence, small power plant were removed
- Some units were removed: Jeep, Radar jam, Mobile gap generator, Aircraft carrier(I hope some one who builds new skins for RA can build a really nice big Aircraft ship)
- Prerequsites of almost all units were removed ( faster search in the build list )
- Many other small changes I really dont remember everything 😃
- Increased speed of ore growth and its cost (more money more units can be build = more fun)
- Increased build ratio of aircrafts for AI (their air attaks are very massive now)
- Paratroopers now 10 instead of 5 (with 10 troopers you can do some damage)
- Parabombs now have 2 bombers and 6 bombs (vanilla 1 and 5)
- To capture building you need only 1 engineer (sometimes AI send an engineer to your base and now this action has a meaning)
- Increased crates quantity (wich allows AI randomly pick up different nice things like MCV or Nuke more often)
- Nuke damage increased by 300% (now its real Nuke not a puff)
- Other options to change AI behaviour to be more agressive
Unzip to game folder, overwrite old files(dont forget to make a copy of original files before this!)
Have fun. Post comments. Cheers
Red Alert - Rebalance mode ver1.00.zip
All Medals were reset and a new map was created, please check the new rules below
1. Settings = Color: Yellow, Country: Germany, Speed: 7
2. You must destroy all enemy tanks before the time runs out
3. You need to win using hotkeys like in the video shown below (ctrl shift etc..)
4. Stacking/fooling the AI is not allowed - Do not park any tanks next to the kennels to destroy/block them on purpose (no force fire etc..)
5. Your screen resolution must be 1280x width or below and 720x height or below (1024*768, 1920x1080 etc... are not allowed)
6. 1 trusted spectator must watch you playing the map (See names below)
7. The spectator must host the game room and not the player
8. The game must run at an acceptable speed, laggy games don't count
Spectators: robskate, Bravo, At0m1, FunkyFr3sh, Lauta, D1GA, Commander, Lovehandles, Ferret, ra168uk, lordy
Note to Spectators: After the game you must check the resolution of the player in the score screen to ensure the player did not use a too high resolution. When the ready button was clicked there should be no cheat warning.
Example video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDzDXvyPjCw
Search for "Gold Medal Challenge V2.1" or type the following command inside a game room:
By default user
I know there several posts out there on Virtual Machine LAN networking, but I haven't come across any referencing VMware ESXi. Was hoping I could start one.
Here's what I'm trying to do...
I have a ESXi host running vSphere 6.5. On it are several VM guests running Windows 10 (build 1903). All VMs are using VMNET3 virtual NICS, w/8GB RAM, and quad core vprocs.
I'm having a heckuva time getting LAN networking to run for any CNC game (Dune 2000, TD, TS, RA - doesn't matter, symptoms are the same).
On the VM, all games install successfully using the latest builds. All will run without error too.
On the example below, I'm running Dune 2000. As you can see in 'screenshot 1', it does not allow me to join or create a new game. What's interesting is that the IRC client does not appear to load despite being previously installed. The Windows firewall is turned off.
Now, by contrast, on a regular laptop - the same game installer will allow me to create a new game or join an existing one.
I welcome your thoughts.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.