CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
squirekyle123

Suggestions

I need some map ideas because I'm stumped right now. But I'm not into making maps with cliffs because that's to hard for me and I'm trying to get some inspiration by looking at the other maps i have downloaded. If you guys could tell by looking at my maps I already posted then you guys would know what i mean. So please i need help so i can try to get my friends and family to watch the video by no other then @YosefAnan. He is the man and he edits parts for me and i send them to him through Facebook and he does a video on it so I appreciate him for what he has done for me. Keep up the great work man. I love you.

• Like 1

learn how to make maps with cliffs anyways. use the framework mode (ctrl + f) and the depressed tile mode ( d key )

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Always do the back tiles first, then the front, it will make life easier for you, saves lowering, hiding tilesets ect  RaVaGe has made an amazing tutorial.

All you have to do is try one cliff-set on a flat map, surely it can't be that difficult. All the map makers had to tackle this once you've got the hang of it you will wonder why it stumped you.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 3:43 PM, squirekyle123 said:

I need some map ideas because I'm stumped right now. But I'm not into making maps with cliffs because that's to hard for me and I'm trying to get some inspiration by looking at the other maps i have downloaded. If you guys could tell by looking at my maps I already posted then you guys would know what i mean. So please i need help so i can try to get my friends and family to watch the video by no other then @YosefAnan. He is the man and he edits parts for me and i send them to him through Facebook and he does a video on it so I appreciate him for what he has done for me. Keep up the great work man. I love you.

Thanks man, I didn't do anything is just what I used to do all the time.
Thanks a lot.