CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XGalaxyZ

Is It worth it to spam Tank Destroyers vs Enemy Tanks/Vehicles?

On 2/20/2021 at 8:53 AM, MapDesigner said:

Well they seem bad vs terror drones.

I would make some vs apocalypse tanks though

Yup and that is why i love spamming my favorite units. Vs the AI ❤️ As i did make 1 elite tank destroyer and have it obtain firepower upgrade From a Crate and it did 1 shot a terror drone. So if we could investigate. How much damage that gives 1 elite tank destroyer they would be WORTH IT! To spam vs Enemy tanks/vehicles. But because i spam tank destroyers vs the AI their! vehicles/tanks I would always WIN! ❤️ :3 I Even do Spam Yuri Brutes! vs the AI Their Prism Tanks! to WIN! :) Because i even made a topic Where i say that Yuri Brutes always WIN! Vs the AI their Prism Tanks. ❤️ As i spam tons of yuri brutes. And defeat everything the enemy throws at them :D 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As they do not have a turret, nor do they have omifire, i believe their best usage would be for defence purposes ( or offensive purposes where you will not retreat with other units supporting)

Their role really becomes obsolete late game when BF's and apocs are about

But as they require both AFC and WF and they cost $900, you can clearly see why they are not a popular choice
Especially in an early game capacity 

Edited by bbglas007

On 3/28/2021 at 4:26 AM, bbglas007 said:

As they do not have a turret, nor do they have omifire, i believe their best usage would be for defence purposes ( or offensive purposes where you will not retreat with other units supporting)

Their role really becomes obsolete late game when BF's and apocs are about

But as they require both AFC and WF and they cost $900, you can clearly see why they are not a popular choice
Especially in an early game capacity 

I would safely. say Tank Destroyers. are Good vs AI. Only though. And for defense vs Tanks. As for spamming them against human players. Its definetly not worth doing at all. Btw Tank Destroyers. are still good vs BFs and Apocs. from AI :P As i spam Tank Destroyers. so much vs the AI That they would always LOSE! As i spam BFs full with GGi alongside them too. ❤️ They would still be good for defense vs Rhinos as Grizzly/Lasher Paper Tanks. arent good vs rhinos. :D Also Bryan Vahey did explain. why Tank Destroyers. got big issues. With True Facts. from me that plenty of other options do anti-tank roles. alot better than Tank Destroyers. Once you get enough BF with GGis tank destroyers. Cant do much.

ive found that the best thing you can do with a tank destroyer is to attach it to allied IFV or flak track teams via guard area mission. ive got a quite a few full veterancy tank destroyers with 1 click like this and my allies always like me for it, too. though thats about all they are good for imo.