CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CnCNet kicking me back to lobby

Yo.

I can't play ffgs online as the client is kicking me back to lobby. Qm and skirmish are working fine. Tried every renderer plus reinstalling the game. But nothing seems to work.

Can anybody help me with this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By XMaDTanKX aka T-90
      I've been playing a few games online and I've noticed that the Scroll Speed is way too fast even when it's set at 0, and when I say too fast I mean near to be uncontrollable.
      I don't have this issue playing the vanilla games Ra2 / YR and/or the CNC Net client on Skirmish mode, I usually set it as fast, but in online games I'm forced to set it to slowest / 0 and still is too fast.
      Anyone knows what could be causing this problem and any possible solution?
      Any help is apreciated.
    • By CnCRedAlertFan
      Can't host a game of Yuri's Revenge in CnC Net, only i load and I get a Victorious screen.

• By CnCRedAlertFan
      First time I was able to load into the game but the update failed, I got an error in the update and said something about firewall not allowing clientdx.exe to update. My firewall and anti-virus arent the issue and i read others are also having this problem.
      Now I can't even launch the game due to a crash

Update: fixed by reinstalling
    • By frikiki
      ClientCrashLog_2021_09_21_11_24.txt
      please help with this crash log. thanks!