Jump to content

CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is It worth it to spam Apocalypse Tanks Vs Allies Soviets and Yuri Factions?


XGalaxyZ
 Share

Recommended Posts

But If i spam My own Hungry Apocalypse Tanks they will ALWAYS WIN! ❤️ :P :D :) As it ofcourse depends. On the map. and resources. availible + The Factions the enemy has. :D As i always spam 250 Apocalypse Tanks Vs the poor weak AI Players to win :D As The 1000+ Hours i put into C&C RA2 YR Paid. off so well As i am a master of all the units the game has to offer! ❤️ :P So Hungry Soviet Players should give Apocalypse Tank spamming a shot. See if they can win or not vs PVP Matches ofcourse! :P 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, XGalaxyZ said:

But If i spam My own Hungry Apocalypse Tanks they will ALWAYS WIN! ❤️ :P :D :) As it ofcourse depends. On the map. and resources. availible + The Factions the enemy has. :D As i always spam 250 Apocalypse Tanks Vs the poor weak AI Players to win :D As The 1000+ Hours i put into C&C RA2 YR Paid. off so well As i am a master of all the units the game has to offer! ❤️ :P So Hungry Soviet Players should give Apocalypse Tank spamming a shot. See if they can win or not vs PVP Matches ofcourse! :P 

You spam them to kill AI players, but pro say they are useless in YR vs human player. They only might be userful only in SvS match without SW and if you are playing Iraq side.

  • Check 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ezer_2000 said:

You spam them to kill AI players, but pro say they are useless in YR vs human player. They only might be userful only in SvS match without SW and if you are playing Iraq side.

XD. I will always Spam Hungry ARNOLDS! Just to kill off the Weak Poor AI Players. ❤️ As its the most important thing. That everyone has fun in this game. And have a good time. too :D Otherwise. My Hungry Arnolds. are gonna show the bad people. A real lesson! :P Because Everyone. has their favorite Hungry Things. to spam! and use. aswell ❤️ As i will always have fun spamming Hungry Arnolds! Vs AI Players. survival maps. and so on. :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AI player Tanks usually don't run back or have tank control like a human.

Apocalypse Tank is a very complete unit which can be used on certain situations as suporting unit to other teams or to be placed on a hill for base defense. It's an 'all in one' tank as they have anti air fire and they are extremely damaging vs buildings, defenses and vehicles, very heavy armor and they recover their health by themselves.

Apocalypse has everything a war tank should have, except speed... and that makes them vulnerable in tank fights where a good player with faster tanks just would hit and run, time after time, and the Apocalypse Tank wouldn't success a single shot, and plus if you are targeting their tanks so they would do targeting move which makes them even slower.

The best thing to do with a group of Apocalypse on a tank fight if the other guy runs is CTRL+Shift/Attack Move and DON'T target, so they will have automatic fire just like Rhinos without losing speed but most times it's not enought.

So I would stick to Rhino as the most versatile Soviet unit, and if you need anti air then build flak which are fast too.

Greetings.

  • Upvote 1
  • Check 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/31/2021 at 11:58 PM, XGalaxyZ said:

XD. I will always Spam Hungry ARNOLDS! Just to kill off the Weak Poor AI Players. ❤️ As its the most important thing. That everyone has fun in this game. And have a good time. too :D Otherwise. My Hungry Arnolds. are gonna show the bad people. A real lesson! :P Because Everyone. has their favorite Hungry Things. to spam! and use. aswell ❤️ As i will always have fun spamming Hungry Arnolds! Vs AI Players. survival maps. and so on. :D 

You'd better to spam Yuri Brutes again if you want to win.

  • Check 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Ezer_2000 said:

You'd better to spam Yuri Brutes again if you want to win.

You can spam Hungry Yuri Brutes! too if you love to ❤️ :P :D :) Just try it on survival maps And the Hungry Yuri Brutes! always win! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2021 at 8:54 PM, Moh_hunter264 said:

Only if you want to lose

I Will never lose Spamming Hungry Apocalypse Tanks. :D Because! No Matter how much im gonna spam! The AI Players WILL LOSE! ALWAYS! As Apocalypse Tanks! Are the best unit to spam in this game! ❤️ And no matter how much Apocalypse Tanks a human player Sees. They will always struggle defeating them! And Aswell as That the Human Player. would quit the game! If they are facing a Giant Amount! Of Hungry Apocalypse Tanks! ❤️ :P :D :) 

So Hungry Apocalypse Tanks! are never! useless! Or too expensive! When in used by my hands! ❤️ :D :P :) 

  • Check 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, XGalaxyZ said:

I Will never lose Spamming Hungry Apocalypse Tanks. :D Because! No Matter how much im gonna spam! The AI Players WILL LOSE! ALWAYS! As Apocalypse Tanks! Are the best unit to spam in this game! ❤️ And no matter how much Apocalypse Tanks a human player Sees. They will always struggle defeating them! And Aswell as That the Human Player. would quit the game! If they are facing a Giant Amount! Of Hungry Apocalypse Tanks! ❤️ :P :D :) 

So Hungry Apocalypse Tanks! are never! useless! Or too expensive! When in used by my hands! ❤️ :D :P :) 

What if you spam apocalypse tanks vs another player who spams mind control?!?😮  How would you support your apoc spam versus a good yuri player?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, aWarNoob_sed0na said:

What if you spam apocalypse tanks vs another player who spams mind control?!?😮  How would you support your apoc spam versus a good yuri player?

Terror Drones IC Deso Men. Sieges. Flak Tracks. :D You really cant rely and treat this game entirely like on RA1 with only tank spam. Also! It really depends. on the map + money too. ❤️ Let me also know @aWarNoob_sed0na Have you tried spamming different things. And won?! As i did many times! ❤️ with succesful control + unit combos too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...