CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Connecting to a Different Server

Sam-I-am

Hi 🙂

My issue is that when I log in to the client, it usually connects me to the UK server, and my ping to any tunnel server never shows up (unknown), but when it connects me to the Sweden server, it shows up just fine, so I would like to be able to choose which server I want to connect to.

Can you add an option to choose manually?

Network Host.PNG

Ping.PNG

Edited by Sam-I-am

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ExcitedFrog
      "Failed to send heartbeat: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: http://cncnet.org/master-announce?version=2&name=[CN]Guangdong+Telecom+Server&password=0&port=50000&clients=0&maxclients=200"
      Used to be fine.Somehow it just dont work right now, but the website still have my server working properly. I'm sure the status were outdated.Restart both the tunnel and my system dosen't work. Windows Server 2019
      img.bmp
    • By momot
      I from Thai and I download cncnet and cannot play because It serve Can you help me please??

• By Terminator - X
      Hi All,
      Appreciate your help for my Red Alert 2 Yuris connection to CnCNet has been lost issue.
      This issue only happen since last week after playing few months.
      Pls advise how to solve this issue
    • By Terminator - X
      Hi All Expert,
      Cannot play Red Alert 2 Yuris since last week.
      Appreciated your kind support, connection to CnCNet has been lost attached photo and client files.
      Please assist.

client.pdf
    • By mubarik
      after new update, im not able to start my game, yuri revenge and im using windows 10, please suggest me