The official CnCNet5 client+game package download thread

FunkyFr3sh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it can be slower with the shield turned on.

Can you contact your internet provider and ask him to open port 6667 TCP ? If not, then try to find a VPN in your country and the speed should be good (hotspot shield is for USA only)

Thanks For Your Reply. I From Malaysia Our ISP Has Block The Port 6667 TCP Here The Reply From Our ISP Provider

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for contacting TM UniFi.

Referring to your complaint regarding IP Blocked issue under account ####, kindly be advised that port 6667 have been blocked, all application or activities through this port also will be failure. This port is widely known as vulnerable and will jeopardize TM Network and TM Services if it let be open. TM has the rights to implement any blockings to any identified harmful ports to secure TM's network.

For further assistance or feedback, kindly e-mail us at [email protected] . Alternatively, you can also contact TM UniFi at 1300-88-1222 for "General enquiry" or 1300-88-1221 for "Technical Assistance", "Billing" and “Customer Support”.

We hope we have addressed your concern and look forward to serve you better.

Regards,

Norshaliana Ishak

TM UniFi Centre(E-Mail Team)

(Sales) : 1 300 88 1222 Mon-Fri (9am – 9pm) , Sat (10am-6pm)

(Customer Support) : 1 300 88 1221 (24x7)

E-Mail: [email protected]

Still Have Any Other Solution?

With The CNC NET 4 i Play With No Plroblem Because CnCNet 4 Less Detail To Choose Such As Playing Team Battle Map Preview Undeploy MCV etc...

PacificMoon: oh damn, thats bad ;(

i just talked to hifi and he was able to open some more ports. Go to your red alert folder and open "cncnet5.ini", add these line:

[settings]

ServerPort=8000

If that does not work then try ServerPort=443

please let me know if it worked!

CnCNet 4 had a LAN patch built in, the other one was just added as an option in case the cncnet 4 lan patch doesnt work (no one really tested it much when it was made)

The LAN patch allows you to play LAN games on modern windows systems (the game was using IPX which is not supported anymore)

PacificMoon: oh damn, thats bad ;(

i just talked to hifi and he was able to open some more ports. Go to your red alert folder and open "cncnet5.ini", add these line:

[settings]

ServerPort=8000

If that does not work then try ServerPort=443

please let me know if it worked!

Finally Work Out For Me I Have Try Out Both 8000 And 443 Both Are Work For Me Thank You FunkyFr3sh. :)

Both Port Got Any Difference? Example Like Which Port Better For My Region I Mean More Suitable Or Just The Same?

Added_Server_Port.jpg.335a203d816241340ef84728afea92fc.jpg

The_Lobby_Screen.jpg.87978647b70338d42bccc8ddd69d8a23.jpg

It makes LAN games work on post Windows 2000 operating systems. On Windows XP/7/8 etc it didn't work because the game used a networking protocol for LAN which is no longer supported. The LAN patch makes the game use another protocol and makes it work again. It's not needed when playing on CnCNet v5 but it's needed when playing LAN games over the game's actual ingame interface (which CnCNet v5 DOESN'T use).

what do you mean ? multiplayer maps ?

just download cncnet5.exe and copy it into your game folder and you will keep all settings + maps

if you download RedAlert1Online_Installer then it will download a complete new game into a new folder

I really like this long sidebar edition TD (Tiberian Dawn) game, and this function not included in the  Nyerguds' 1.06c edition TD.

But the New edition TD removed all singleplay missions, I just want to bring them back.

What can I do then?

Complain to FunkyFr3sh and his idiotic obsession with making the download size smaller?

Wait, the TD download actually has the sidebar fully implemented? Ughh. I really need to update my patch -_-

On a more serious note: just install the full version from my patch and copy the exe from the cncnet pack into it. That should work.