CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nah, there's probably more. For starters, all .ini is in caps, some trigger and teamtype options crash the editor (don't remember which ones though), passability filters are mostly wrong so you don't really see whether you've blocked something off or not, etc.

I recently had to use the old version to help with Kilk's mod and was reminded of just how f'd the old version was.  After being done with that, I was able to go back to the more recent version and could see the differences.

Nah, there's probably more. For starters, all .ini is in caps, some trigger and teamtype options crash the editor (don't remember which ones though), passability filters are mostly wrong so you don't really see whether you've blocked something off or not, etc.

This is pretty much all pertaining to the old version.  The .ini is no longer in caps, making a trigger with the house set to 'none' no longer crashes the editor, "build it" was correctly changed to "built it," the [base] section of the .ini now correctly has the count=# at the end of the list-- and that's what I can think of off the top of my head.  By the end of some of kilk's missions, (using the old version) I had like 6 backups of the mission and had to do everything on notepad while wearing a tin-foil hat because it was so crashy. 

Now the passability filter isn't perfect, but it's a decent guide and for some reason you can no longer see the passability of terrain. 

I added my new Engie File Converter to this.

It supports reading and writing all types of SHP files, including the Dune II type, and also has full writing support for both CPS and WSA :)

A question for Aro or whoever knows the answer. I am trying to rescale/resize the inf like what Aro did in TS Twisted Insurrection but I am having some difficulties.

I am using WILL'S Voxel Editor. An alternate voxel editor (as used by Mig Eater).

I didn't get it. what's the different between Resize and Rescale? Which one is used to make units smaller or bigger?

Thank you

On 8/26/2018 at 12:52 AM, Assist said:

A question for Aro or whoever knows the answer. I am trying to rescale/resize the inf like what Aro did in TS Twisted Insurrection but I am having some difficulties.

I am using WILL'S Voxel Editor. An alternate voxel editor (as used by Mig Eater).

I didn't get it. what's the different between Resize and Rescale? Which one is used to make units smaller or bigger?

Thank you

Um. Infantry are SHP files, not voxels...