Welcome, New Members!

Warlord

hi teejay! Welcome to CnCNet :)

I hope all our game downloads are working fine on your windows 8.1, please let us know if there are any problems so we can try to solve them!

About the tunnel server, you can run them fine on linux. Like tore said, all you need is java

Here is how you start the tunnel on linux:

java -jar cncnet-tunnel.exe -name "My Cool Tunnel Server" -maxclients 32 -headless

With default settings, you need to have port 50000 open both UDP and TCP

You can download the latest version here: http://cncnet.org/files/cncnet-tunnel.exe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm sorta new here.

I joined a few weeks ago and made some posts/threads here and there.

Now, I'm here saying... "Hello!"

A friend of mine (he's a hardcore gamer) introduced me to Command & Conquer in 1996. One day, he was talking about his plans for a game he was going to play with a friend that evening. The way he described the game had me curious what the big deal was. I went to the store... luckily, it was on sale! I got it, played it, and got hooked. A month later, he started telling me about fighting dinosaurs... telling me how to do it. I tried and tried... but couldn't do it. That's when he realized I didn't get Covert Operations. So, I got that... became more hooked.

I followed the series closely as each game came out... with my last game being Command & Conquer: Zero Hour. I haven't gotten anything since. The main reason for stopping was because I was in college at the time and the computer I had at the time was purchased in 2001 along with Windows ME. (Yeah, I know... one of the worse Windows OS out there.)

Now, I've got a newer computer that I got a few years ago.

With the remaining 5 games that I haven't played, I've often pondered if it was really worth buying Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection. My only concern is how I'm not fond of DRM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Stumbled on this site/forum earlier today after chatting to a friend about C&C and wondering whether its still playable after all these years! RA2 started it all, I look forward to downloading and playing with you all soon :)

Jazz

Welcome Jazz, check out our RA2/YR forums.

Hello all, I'm Oktavian and I'm really new to this site...

I used to play C&C on my PS1 back in the days and now I found this site while listening to C&C soundtracks on youtube so I will try it out since I love this game.

Welcome Oktavian, good to hear.  Let us know how you get on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! im Electronic,i used to play c&c back in the days it was new (1996 around there)... and seing some gameplays on youtube i discovered this site! we dont see many old good games like this still being played.

Welcome Electronic!  What games are you playing?

Looks like I'm back here again. I'm not gonna try doing mods anymore, just been playing a few games on CNCNET.

Welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mechacaseal

Hello Im new here my favorite game is Tiberium Wars and Kanes Wrath, and my favorite units are Scorpion Tanks and Militants.

Hey.