Welcome, New Members!

Warlord

I'm pretty much looking for a community that I can connect with players on origin while we play some cnc.

Well, since 3 of the 4 games played on cncnet are freeware, we usually don't bother with Origin :P

I just figured it might be a good spot to find other players to chill on origin with while I play lol Socializing is fun while gaming XD

Whats up everyone, I'm kalo. I play alot of cnc, and have for several years now. I'm also very well versed on forums. I'm pretty much looking for a community that I can connect with players on origin while we play some cnc.

I look forward to meeting you guys and having some good discussions.

Kalo

Hey Kalo welcome! Hope you enjoy playing and posting here :)

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings friends,

I am a Yuri's Revenge player and active member of the community, you can call me Prep.

I am happy to be playing here on CnCNet and getting some great Yuri's Revenge games.

I hope we can play some time, I will be under the nickname XXxPrePxX or [Drake] XXxPrePxX, if you see me on, mention this post and we will get together.

Hey PreP, welcome!

I always wondered whether your nickname had or had not something to do with: Pre-exposure Prophylaxis?

:D.

Rofl, no. When I was age 10-12 I met my first online mate known as prep468, so I mad prep357 (seemed like the right thing to do at the time), from there I liked the nickname iWiN4FaMe so I made iWiN4PreP.

:)

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago a friend told me about cncnet and since then I've been playing some yuri's.

Already had quite some fun games and looking forward to some more!

My name on the server is supewwaw and you'r always welcome to give me a message for a game.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I recently joined CNCNET with the hope of playing Yuri's Revenge. Didn't even have a chance to play anyone. Within one day of joining my Origin account was hacked by someone called "[email protected]". Working with my CC card company to check if anything was purchased in the meantime and changing all passwords.

Trying to figure out how to uninstall CNCNET from my PC but can't find it in my programs list. Does anyone know how to do this?

Gaucho

That's strange, where did you download "CnCNet" from? If it wasn't from CnCNet.org then you might have made a mistake. Otherwise it must have been a strange co-incidence. Contact EA/Origin at once and give them proof of ownership over the account.

Uninstalling CnCNet is simply a matter of deleting the CnCNet files from your RA2/YR folder. I think "repairing" the game from the Origin interface does the trick.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, I'm a huge fan of the game, especially the Red Alert Series. I have never played a game online so I thought that maybe I could give it a shot with one of you guys here... ideally noobs like me haha.

Thanks! And keep up the great work!

• 4 weeks later...