Warlord

Welcome, New Members!

354 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Volkovich said:

Hello All.

Been playing RA since it's original release however never ever played online something I intend to do, also really want to sink my teeth into some custom challenges/maps.

I have been hooked on RTS Games all my life and was UK Runner up in the WCG Qualifiers on Starcraft Brood war back in 2007 just narrowly missing out on a trip to South Korea to compete.

My favourite games in the C&C Series is in this order C&C RA, C&C Generals Zero Hour, C&C TD and C&C RA2

Played against you the other day on Dune Patrol :). I'm new to CNCNet too but XWIS old schooler

Edited by [NRA]Rocketeer

54 minutes ago, [NRA]Rocketeer said:

Played against you the other day on Dune Patrol :). I'm new to CNCNet too but XWIS old schooler

Not me mate I've never played Dune I am not even 100% sure if my ver of C&C: TD, C&C: RA (And Aftermath) is compatible online because I purchased the C&C Ultimate Collection 

23 minutes ago, Volkovich said:

Not me mate I've never played Dune I am not even 100% sure if my ver of C&C: TD, C&C: RA (And Aftermath) is compatible online because I purchased the C&C Ultimate Collection 

xD must have been a similar name

Hello,

I am a newbie here. I am from US. I am a technology consultant by profession and musician by heart. Looking forward to know you guys more. 

Regards,

Brent