Warlord

Welcome, New Members!

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Volkovich said:

Hello All.

Been playing RA since it's original release however never ever played online something I intend to do, also really want to sink my teeth into some custom challenges/maps.

I have been hooked on RTS Games all my life and was UK Runner up in the WCG Qualifiers on Starcraft Brood war back in 2007 just narrowly missing out on a trip to South Korea to compete.

My favourite games in the C&C Series is in this order C&C RA, C&C Generals Zero Hour, C&C TD and C&C RA2

Played against you the other day on Dune Patrol :). I'm new to CNCNet too but XWIS old schooler

Edited by [NRA]Rocketeer

54 minutes ago, [NRA]Rocketeer said:

Played against you the other day on Dune Patrol :). I'm new to CNCNet too but XWIS old schooler

Not me mate I've never played Dune I am not even 100% sure if my ver of C&C: TD, C&C: RA (And Aftermath) is compatible online because I purchased the C&C Ultimate Collection 

23 minutes ago, Volkovich said:

Not me mate I've never played Dune I am not even 100% sure if my ver of C&C: TD, C&C: RA (And Aftermath) is compatible online because I purchased the C&C Ultimate Collection 

xD must have been a similar name

Hello,

I am a newbie here. I am from US. I am a technology consultant by profession and musician by heart. Looking forward to know you guys more. 

Regards,

Brent

Posted (edited)

Hey Guys,

Just found out about cncnet in the last weekend - looking forword to playing some games and getting back into the swing of things.

used to play back in 2002 - 2005? maybe WoL was still alive back then prolly a year before BoToMaTiC destroyed everything lol 

My old nick names where :-

Ra2YrGoDz

iRaQyRaGe

Killer4l5

iTsMeAnT

the more popular ones i used.

Please forgive me for any flaming or general trash I committed back in the day - I'm sorry i was like 15

Also Hello to all those who remember me - feel free to contact me on the fourms here for some games.

If Qatarboy, youyoyo, turkey22 is around pls contact me i'd love to say hi  - Special HI to Own4core / Avery ty for all the attempts in training my noob ass in the past i'd like to get owned by you again sometime. Also latof for the fun times we had even if I did hate on you most the time 

PS. My posts here have to be reviewed by a mod is this normal?

Edited by Barrowwind

@Barrowwind Hi, welcome :). Yeah your first couple of posts (I'm not sure exactly how many) need to be reviewed first, which is standard in a lot of forum's out there.