Welcome, New Members!

Warlord

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2012 at 3:27 AM, dimpleshane said:

hello, i am a new member, who has not got a clue what i am doing!

just a fan of command n conquer.

managed to play nyergoods v1.6, enjoying it immensely!

but how can i play other people online?

please be patient with me, i need my hand held thru any complicated stuff!

Welcome!

To play online you'll need to start cncnet.exe, it will bring u to the LAN lobby

• 1 month later...

Hi to all i am Gijs from the netherlands,

i Grew up playing the oringal C&C and almost own any version made from then on cd

Actuly i just got the CnCnet and the noCd C&C and played a bit online

Won a few Lost a few but the game is still cool

I also understand a bit of programming and il be sure to chek out the mod tools to make a cool mod

For the rest I like making music

Just google Gijsdemik :P

i think its a great thing C&C still lives like this among people

Greetings from the dutch cheers :beer:

• 1 month later...

Well, I signed up a little while back, and aside from a single post on the "Account pruning" topic, I've not posted here yet, so I may as well introduce myself.

I'm known online as "Gunbladelad".  If anyone recogises that, then it's because I did some stuff on GameFAQs for the C&C series (among other games), and supplied some information (specifically the FMV scripts for C&C Red Alert : Retaliation on the PS1) for a guy who did a C&C Red Alert timeline for Planet C&C on Gamespy back in 2003.

I've been a fan of the C&C games since I first played a demo on a friend's Playstation magazine demo disc away back before the Playstation release (I even recall the demo being of GDI mission 3 and working out how to beat the mission when my friend couldn't work it out).  While I've not played against other people on any of the C&C games for a substantial time, I'm still pretty active with the small core group on the C&C Retaliation message board over at GameFAQs.

• 1 month later...

I generally use date format YYYYMMDD because it automatically sorts by date in alphabetical sorting. Crazy Yank date system is MM/DD/YYYY, as opposed to DD/MM/YYYY. Sortable date is just normal day-month-year reversed.

I See that yoU aRE Good plaYing aNagrams, duDe

Hello!

I'm NineCoronas and that's also my player handle as well; I signed up mainly to see if anyone would be interested in playing some Tiberian Dawn multiplayer with me since it seems like everytime I check the site to see if anyone is playing no one is :D

Cheers!

-NineCoronas

Hello!

I'm NineCoronas and that's also my player handle as well; I signed up mainly to see if anyone would be interested in playing some Tiberian Dawn multiplayer with me since it seems like everytime I check the site to see if anyone is playing no one is :D

Cheers!

-NineCoronas

Join the CnCNet IRC and see if there's anybody willing to do some games, otherwise you can just hit me up; I'll gladly do a few. I'm usually sitting around in the aforementioned IRC.

Here's a link to the IRC, in case you aren't familiar with it: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=cncnet

Oh my. I shoud've introduced myself at the day I registered here T_T. Umm would it be okay? LOL. Anyways, Jem is the real name, and my user is DarkVen9109. Currently a Modder at RA1 and Starting to mod RA2 as well. I'm just 15 yrs old. Nice to meet all of the new members here  XD