Welcome, New Members!

Warlord

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hello fans of C&C westwood games.im new here a long time ago i was playing red alert and retalitaton on playstation and never play tiberian dawn so i decided to play C&C95 i downloaded game but there is no videos when i go play mission ,if somebody know where to get videos ?

btw page is great and forums !!:D

hello fans of C&C westwood games.im new here a long time ago i was playing red alert and retalitaton on playstation and never play tiberian dawn so i decided to play C&C95 i downloaded game but there is no videos when i go play mission ,if somebody know where to get videos ?

btw page is great and forums !!:D

http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/fullcnc/media/cnc1_movies_full.rar

Open the .rar file with a program like WinAce or WinRAR, and extract "movies.mix" to your game directory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello CnC net community. My net name is ProjectL, registered on some other sites as ProjecL(duo to t being taken) or BruglarFTW.

I am currently learning map making with CCMap and i wish to share any great map i make(or i think is good) or other maps that will simply be me experimenting with triggers and such. I occasionally come to play on the "Red Alert" C&C95 cilent also known as CnCnet 5, i also have Red Alert and still haven't played a single game even tough downloading it about 2 weeks ago.

Other games i play are C&C Tiberium Sun,League of Legends and Minecraft(i prefer single player)

My skill level as C&C95 is kinda medicore but not that great, only games i won were if i managed to deny vision of my base because otherwise i get cornered by the base expansion across the whole map meta that seems to have struck C&C during the last few years i wasn't playing C&C95

Hello CnC Community!

Some of You may know me from CNCNZ as Traymen. I've made some translations for Nyerguds 1.06 C&C patch and FunkyFr3sh's Red Alert add-ons (CnCNet online lobby). Long ago i was workin' on polish localisation for Tiberian Sun, but i had to abandon this project by too low knowledge of programming and coding. It was needed at the time, but by "mistakes of youth" i've never had oppurtunity to end this in way i would to. Nowadays, i am not even intrested in this project (which could be used by people counted on one-hand), but from now on, i am more focused on localising foreign mods and patches for ordinary polish people, who would like to play something new, but in their beloved franchise.

I've also worked on StarCraft modding team as map-maker in "Project X", which had never left the conceptual blue-prints. I've gained some experience in making very complex and engaging maps, but this is a too big gap for me between StarCraft map editor and TibEd (or any other C&C Map Editor... maybe C&C and RA are "significantly better" for me). If i had to be honest - i've never even try to make a C&C map... maybe some day i'll try. :)

My skill level as C&C95 is kinda medicore but not that great, only games i won were if i managed to deny vision of my base because otherwise i get cornered by the base expansion across the whole map meta that seems to have struck C&C during the last few years i wasn't playing C&C95

At first I have to applaud you for "mediocre but not that great". It's a wonderful syntactic and semantic construction. On your second point, it's not just the last few years. People have been playing C&C like this for almost 20 years. It's basically THE way to play if you're competitive in any way. Even more so in RA.

At first I have to applaud you for "mediocre but not that great". It's a wonderful syntactic and semantic construction. On your second point, it's not just the last few years. People have been playing C&C like this for almost 20 years. It's basically THE way to play if you're competitive in any way. Even more so in RA.

well when i was playing about 3 years ago on CnCnet i'm sure people didn't play like that, maybe expand it a bit towards tiberium but other than that the buildings were really close together

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...