Tschokky

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tschokky :

You should make your extra patches use the same name and tile size for all theaters. This will let maps be easy convertable to another theater. I think I have tested every interior tile and the only one that seem to not work after being changed is arro0003.

Tschokky:

The last 4 jungle.mix-es you attached where saved as Tiberian Dawn format mix files. This is causing XCC MIX Editor to not know the name of the files in the mix so it uses file ID numbers.

Strange. If you use XCC Mixer or XCC Mix Editor to make them, it should save the filenames list inside it anyway...

Allen: sorry, I don't know (or it doesn't work) how to add multiple files to a mix and I didn't wanted to add all the files one-by-one, so I used C&C-RAED's mix maker. And it's not possible to make the patches the same size since they are different shape and size.

Iran, thanks :)

Hey everyone!

I really-really enyoyed making this jungle set for you, it was great improving it with your outstanding contribution. Thank you again.

I'm thinking on making ANOTHER tileset for C&C/RA. I thought you might like one with a more melancholical tone - barren ground, dead trees, dried out riverbeds, greenish, polluted waters, etc.

Do you have any other suggestions or wishes?