Livestreams by Hecthor Doomhammer of several C&C mods

33kgjo2.jpg

Although I am sure you guys are enjoying my Prison Architect playthrough on stream as much as I am, I do have a schedule to keep and thus tonight I am taking a break from it.

But of course because of said schedule it doesn't mean I don't stream anything tonight, because at 18:00 GMT I will be joined again by OmegaBolt as I stream another 2 hours or so of his mod for Yuri's Revenge: Red Resurrection at my channel on Twitch

As always I made a countdown for this stream

Hope to see you all then

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotr_stream_19_10_14.jpg

I guess the USA Generals are either following me on Twitch or Youtube regarding my Let's Play on Stream: Prison Architect, because I've been receiving tonnes of images of these so called Detention Centers with messages like: "Hey, how do you like this one? Will you design your next prison like this please?" etc

While I really can't give a clear answer on any of those emails, I can say with certainty that this upcoming Sunday: October 19th 2014 at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as co-host for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on Twitch.tv

Countdown to the stream

Vote if you're interested in my Prison Architect playthrough

Hope to see you all then!

14mxvms.png

The weekend starts as early as Friday at 18:00 GMT as we pump up the Jam with the Eltanin System Jammer, sending out waves of disturbing signals to the enemy.

Join me tomorrow (or today as I am posting this at 12:11 AM) alongside Graion Dilach as we stream another 2 hour session of his mod: Attacque Supérior at my channel on Twitch.tv

Check the countdown to see when the stream starts

See you all then!

Rotr_stream_26_10_14.jpg

Oh man. Nightmares of the last stream still haunt me today, even as I write this post. Those dreaded Hoppertanks The Hunter used in our game...

Just kidding of course, but with that being said, it is again time for another Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow at 14:00 GMT at my channel on Twitch

Remember that for you at home your own time shouldn't change since Daylight Savings is over, but if you're still uncertain, here is the countdown to the stream

Rotr_stream_02_11_14.jpg

Tomorrow at 14:00 GMT it's time for more evil-doing as I send my minions forth to wreak some havok...

Wait... I'm not playing Overlord: Raising Hell tomorrow? What.. Rise of the... oops, completely forgot.

Well, in my stead, the W.A.S.P. Hive will be sending his little drones forth to wreak havoc on his enemies' bases, As The Hunter joins me again for another Rise of the Reds stream at my channel on Twitch.tv

As always I provided a countdown to when the stream will start

Rotr_stream_09_11_14.jpg

Alright dudes and dudette's, we've got some major dronage going on as the waves are terrific along the shores of Cali that even the USA Army drones want to ride them!. It's like totally awesome dude! Yeah! Surf's up!

In other news, tomorrow at 14:00 GMT The Hunter will join me again as co-host for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel at Twitch.tv

I hope to see you all in this many hours

• 2 weeks later...

Rotr_stream_23_11_14.jpg

So this weird guy I've never seen before comes to me with this big dump truck and asks me if I have any empty beer crates because he wants to recycle them into something more useful, somehow.. Luckily for him I did have 2 but I dont know what he could possibly do with them. I mean, the crates are good as they are, right?

Any way, He also said he was a huge fan of my streams and left me his contact details, asking me to allow him to join the conversation I'll have with The Hunter tomorrow, November 23rd 2014 at 14:00 GMT as I stream another session of Rise of the Reds.

The Place: My chnnel on Twitch

The Countdown: Right here

See you all then!

Rotr_stream_30_11_14.jpg

Remember that weird guy who came by my house last week to ask for empty beer crates?

Well, he emailed me this picture showing me what he did with it.

Seem the GLA want some of that DRONAGE action too.

Maybe we'll see it in action tomorrow from 14:00 GMT, on my channel on Twitch when The Hunter joins me again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds.

With the Countdown

I hope to see you all then!

• 2 weeks later...

1053y2h.jpg

Boy, that certainly was a long stream last week. Wasn't it?

Long stream... hmm, makes me thing of long barrel... Long barrel.....MSTA!

Silly connections asside, tomorrow The Hunter will join me for another stream of Rise of the Reds as we show more things. And stuff. Never forget aobut the stuff. People ALWAYS forget about the stuff.

The Date: Tomorrow, Sunday December 14th 2014

The Time: 14:00 GMT

The Place: My channel on Twitch

The Countdown: Right here

See you all then!

Oh yes, 1 more thing. When this thing turns, MIND YOUR HEAD!

Rotr_stream_21_12_14.jpg

So it seems some one wasn't too happy with me saying the Msta has a long barrel. This guy came to my door to prove he has the longest... barrel.

Any way. Join me and The Hunter tomorrow at 14:00 GMT for the last Rise of the Reds stream of the year, as next week it will be the week between Christmas and New Year, which is always a busy week for me, regarding family and friends. But also for you I guess.

With the countdown present

And the place as always my channel on Twitch

I hope to see you all then

• 3 weeks later...

ruxsgm.jpg

Tonight at 19:00 GMT IconOfEvi said he will will bother me during the livestream, no matter what I would stream, so I might as well stream Mental Omega so he wont be interupting any important conversations or monologues in heavy story based games.

So with that being said, tonight at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch  I will stream some Mental Omega and we'll see if Icon actually has some skill, or if he's all talk.

Countdown

See you all then!

Rotr_stream_11_01_15.jpg

We know that the Chinese are known for their impressive fireworks shows at their new years celebrations, but none are so epic as the ones the Chinese Nukeneers make.

We are going to start the new year with a blast and my co-commentator, Comrade Crimson, who voiced the Nukeneer, will join me for this event, tomorrow January 11th 2015 at 15:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch.

The place to be: http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans

The countdown: http://goo.gl/wvYltJ

24688c7.png

I know it's been a while since I last streamed any other mod than RotR and MO, but tonight at 19:00 GMT Graion Dilach will join me again for another stream of his own mod, Attacque Supérior. Funny thing about this stream is that it has been exactly 364 days since the first ever livestream of this mod.

So join us tonight at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see all of you then!

Rotr_stream_18_01_15.jpg

Part of the Russian Armor Reserves, the Shilka takes care of those nasty aerial threats and has a way to handle infantry as well. Coming in 3's, along with the BRDM's and Rhino's , you have a nice paradrop Panzer Battalion ar your command once you become a Rank 5 General in Rise of the Reds

Speaking of Rise of the Reds, The Hunter will join me tomorrow, January 18th 2015 at 14:00 GMT for another stream of Rise of the Reds on my channel on Twitch.

With the countdown here

I hope to see you all on my channel on Twitch

Oh yes, don't forget, these tanks, once paradropped, don't have drivers, so have some infantry ready to take the wheels.

2zs7ghx.png

When Yuri isn't busy plotting to take over the world, the Duneriders hang 10 and hold friendly competition in who is the best surfer.

Join me tomorrow as I hold a friendly stream of Mental Omega at 19:00 GMT on my channel Twitch where you can be like the Duneriders and show off your skills.

Countdown to the stream

2vt1ac4.png

As promissed tomorrow January 23th at 19:00 I will be hosting another stream of Mental Omega.

Here is how it's going to work:

Since I do want to have something to upload to Youtube, I will do a regular stream of 2 hours first, without songrequests, just like last wednesday

After that, I'll take a short break to sort out some stuff on my end.

After that I will be streaming 2 more hours of Mental Omega WITH songrequests on and of course since the whole copyright thing on Youtube I won't be uploading that part to Youtube.

So all in all, 4 hours of Mental Omega on my channel on Twitch

• 2 weeks later...

53txra.png

Well, time to get back into the swing of things. This break has lasted long enough, don't you think?

Join me tomorrow at 19:00 GMT for another session of Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yuri's Revenge 3.0 Beta Revision 1 on my channel on Twitch and every one who has it, can jump into the games I will host as DoomhammerStream.

2rwrbpg.jpg

Let's hope that the American Hunter Killers keep The Hunter alive until after tomorrow, because otherwise I'm without a co-commentator.

Join us tomorrow, at 14:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for another livestream of Rise of the Reds.

As per usual I have a countdown for you guys right here

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

8y9v77.jpg

Tomorrow at 19:00 GMT I will be starting my BLIND playthrough of the Grey Goo campaign. I will be streaming for my regular 2 hours, or closest to of finishing a mission and I will upload each mission as its own video on my Youtube channel.

Until I am done with the campaign, I will be streaming it every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, as of course the rest of the week is already taken by other games and I will be announcing each stream of Grey Goo seperately.

With the countdown to the first stream here

I hope to see you all on my channel on Twitch then!

vsncch.jpg

The first stream of my blind Grey Goo playthrough didn't go off without any issues, as OBS did derp out and the 3rd mission had to be redone tiwce.

But that being said, I am looking forward to streaming some more Beta campaign tomorrow, February 10th 2015 at 19:00 GMT (I will be live with some pre-stream music before that to get every one in)

So join me on my channel on Twitch

And with the countdown here

I hope to see you all then!

2v01jwk.jpg

Managed to finish Mission 4 of the Grey Goo Beta Race  my pc was so excited it crashed twice, leaving that to be the only usefull thin being done today.

But tomorrow I will try Mission 5, giving it 2 hours before  I call it quits, starting at 19:00 GMT on Friday the 13th 2015 on my channel on Twitch

Remember to pack plenty of snacks because after those 2 hours I'll see if I can get another 2 hours of Mental Omega with songrequests going, given of course we have enough players.

Also, look out for a new Vlog on my youtube channel tomorrow

See you at the end of the countdown