Livestreams by Hecthor Doomhammer of several C&C mods

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotr_stream_22_03_15.jpg

If you're a Chinese General you'd want to thrrow your Han's in the air and make em fly like you just don't care!

Ok ok, lame pun was made a million times, but I had to come up with something.

Any way: tomorrow at 14:00 GMt The Hunter will join me again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds while we inch closer to the release and working out the final few kinks before the mass testing stage of the public release.

This is not the last stream before release, that much I can assure you, but do join us on my channel on Twitch  if you want to know what the latest scoop is on the development.

With the countdown presented here

I do hope to see all of you then!

2.jpg

I hear so much about this expansion, especially after I beat (with a lot of help) the Red Alert 3 campaign.

So it's time to delve into this expansion called Red Alert 3: Uprising.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT I will begin the first mission of the first campaign, whichever it may be and I'll see how long it takes me to get through this entire thing. I will give myself until Saturday to finish the campaign, which means Wednesday and Friday won't be anything else.

Join me at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see you all then!

RA3Uprising_CryoLegion1.jpg

Tonight is the night that I get to play with some of the new Allies' toys in Red Alert 3: Uprising.

But thanks to Twitch, I have some unfinished business I need to take care of for the Soviet Campaign. Luckily I am a smart man and made a panic save (when I heard the chime that OBS lost conneciton, I instantly saaved the game) so I'll start where I ended off last night: just before my fleet of Kirovs were about to blow the Sigma Harmonizer to smitherines.

Join me at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch  for the conclusion  of the Soviet Campaign and the entire Allied Campaign in Red Alert 3: Uprising

Hope to see you all then!

cc_1232924038_4.jpg

I tell you, this thing gave me quite a scare today in the last Allied mission.

But hopefully, this time around I will get to play with the Empire's new Giga Frotress.

Especially since I will be starting the Empire's campaign in Red Alert 3: Uprising tomorrow at 19:00 GMT on my channel on twitch

I will be playing through the entire campaign during this stream and it will be done completely BLIND, as I have never seen any video footage of this, nor have I ever played it before. so expect some fail. But then again, it adds to the entertainment I think.

maxresdefault.jpg

So Yesterday I learned that wanting too much cheese will only lead to disappointment. The even sadder thing is: I could've cheesed even harder because there was, in the last mission at some point, an Allied base as well.

(To be honest, I kind of want to redo the entire Empire's campaign now)

But now with the 3 main factions' campaigns done, there's 1 more to do: That one of Yurkio Omega herself. Just too bad only she gets the special treatment of having a campaign dedicated to her.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT I will dive in and no doubtingly blindly fail at some point in this campaign on my channel on Twitch

And I hope to see you all then!

(btw: I'm not doing the challenges, since I see there are 50 of them, I doubt I have the time to do all of them, including the many expected fails)

• 3 months later...

live_stream_28_06_2015.jpg

Worship and obey your Overlord!

Or send the Tank version into battle with a bunker, Speaker Tower or Gattling Gun to wreak havoc on your enemies.

Join me and The Hunter today at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for anoter stream session of Rise of the Reds version 1.851, which (if you have a forum account) you can download here and make sure you have the latest version (same as last week)

I present the countdown to when the stream starts

• 2 weeks later...

live_stream_12_07_2015.jpg

People always wondered how the GLA gets their vehicles.

The answer is: They mine ore from underneath the ground on the battlefield with this mineshaft, and while everything is being lifted up, the ore is melted and processed into vehicles.

Besides the revamped GLA strutures, I bring news of a new testbuild which can be downloaded from here. You will need be a registered member on the SWR forum in order to get this.

And on top of that I will be hosting another Rise of the Reds 1.851 stream on my channel on twitch

The stream starts at 18:00 GMT as per usual and here is the countdown to when I will go live

• 2 weeks later...

live_stream_26_07_2015.jpg

If the summer heat isn't killing you already, then a missile from this thing surely will.

Today at 18:00 GMT the Hunter will join me once again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds version 1.851 on my channel on twitch

You can find the countdown to when the stream starts here

And the link to download the version of RotR we're playing here

Remember that you must be a registered member on the SWR forums in order to access the download links.

See you all then!

• 4 weeks later...

live_stream_23_08_2015.jpg

Today I need to start work at 18:00 my time (CET) and tomorrow I'm going out with my family so I don't know if I'll be streaming on Saturday. And because of that I am going to announce this today!

But Sunday, for sure, I will be streaming Rise of the Reds again.

Just like last week, The Hunter will join me at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and we will be streaming the Pre-Release Candidate of 1.86.

In order to join us in-game, you need to be a registered member on the SWR forums and after that, you can download the pre-release candidate from this link

So for the occasion, here is the countdown to when we will start

And we hope to see you all then!

• 4 weeks later...

live_stream_13_09_2015.jpg

We are inching closer and closer to the release of the 1.86 Patch of Rise of the Reds, The Hunter will join me tomorrow at 18:00 GMT once again for a Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on twitch

Get the latest patch, which was released on the 3rd of September here if you have a forum account (register first if you don't have one)

With the countdown to the stream presented here

I hope to see you all then!

• 4 weeks later...

WAGrXUB.jpg

Saturday Night Fever... on a Friday? Seems like the Russians are having it too.

Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for a old fashioned Rise of the Reds 1.85 stream, which will later turn into a stream with SONGREQUESTS!

I took the day off because I really miss these awesome streams and I miss you guys!

See you all then!

• 4 weeks later...

lyRcSEr.jpg

Before anything else happens, I'm claiming your Saturday Evening. You will watch. Your Evil Overlord demands it!

On Saturday November 7th 2015 at 19:00 GMT (or 20:00 Amsterdam Time) I will be streaming the TEST BUILD V7 to get used to the removal of the higher camera and to enterain myself and all of you with some songrequests, starting about 2 hours later.

Join me on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see you all then!

live_stream_08_11_2015.jpg

As The Hunter is taking a seat on the sidelines, Comr4de will be joining me tomorrow for another Rise of the Reds 1.86 V7 testbuild stream. And we will also have a special guest.

Who that is, you'll have to come over to my channel on twitch  at 19:00 GMT to find out for yourselves.

Here is the countdown

And we hope to see all of you then!

• 2 weeks later...

04Ch2Vt.png

Defense is an art, and I am a scrub at it.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch  I will be hosting another stream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 which will end off with songrequests.

However, for the first section I wanted to showcase (some of) the Art of Defense maps that Skit For the occasion Skit will join me as a co-commentator (meaning we'll probably hear Miss_Thrax in the background too)

since I have no clue how to handle these maps, I';ll just dive in blindly and see whatever happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

live_stream_10_01_2016.jpg

My tummy is Grumbling for another Rise of the Reds stream.

So tomorrow, January 10th 2016 at 19:00 GMT, The_Hunter will join me for the first session of the year.

We might end up discussing something not RotR related as a bit of an announcement, but no promisses.

The place to be is, as per usual, my channel on Twitch 

Join us at the end of the countdown

• 1 month later...

86zi2B0.png

It's been over a year since Graion Dilach and I last were in a stream together, showcasing his mod for Yuri's Revenge, called Attacque Supérior.

A lot has happened since, most notably the move from Ares and the YR engine to the OpenRA engine.

This upcoming Saturday, February 13th 2016 at 19:00 GMT Graion Dilach will once again join me on my channel on twitch as we will be showcasing the first playable test version of Attacque Supérior.

We will discuss the changes as well as see if the Fan Favorite match will end as it usually does.

I present a nice countdown