CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FunkyFr3sh

Tiberian Sun patches - Fix for the windows 8 / 10 menu problems and more

ive installed the patch but when i launch TS in origin and click skirmish it doesnt do anything, it just freezes and then windows asks me to close the program, am i supposed to move the file after i download it?

Just wanted to say: Thanks for keeping these patches going for all these years, but i've run into an issue today - Tiberian Sun GDI Mission 2. upon mission completion the screen turns white (except the sidebar) then the video plays and the score screen appears, roughly halfway through the score screen the game crashes to desktop.

I'm playing on a Windows 10 x64-bit laptop with 16GB of RAM, RTX 2060 GPU and Intel core i7 CPU.

My version of Tiberian Sun was through the Ultimate Collection on Origin and prior to installing the patch from here the game had the "Frozen Menu" issue.

Not gonna get my hopes up tbh, just waiting for petroglyph to remaster TS and RA2 now. :P

14 hours ago, Pea Green said:

Just wanted to say: Thanks for keeping these patches going for all these years, but i've run into an issue today - Tiberian Sun GDI Mission 2. upon mission completion the screen turns white (except the sidebar) then the video plays and the score screen appears, roughly halfway through the score screen the game crashes to desktop.

I'm playing on a Windows 10 x64-bit laptop with 16GB of RAM, RTX 2060 GPU and Intel core i7 CPU.

My version of Tiberian Sun was through the Ultimate Collection on Origin and prior to installing the patch from here the game had the "Frozen Menu" issue.

Not gonna get my hopes up tbh, just waiting for petroglyph to remaster TS and RA2 now. :P

You can try to change your renderer, one of them usually works fine (try Direct3d or DDrawCompat)

This does not seem to work with the origin ultimate edition? I install it and it will bring the menu then crash.

6 hours ago, Valkyrie92 said:

This does not seem to work with the origin ultimate edition? I install it and it will bring the menu then crash.

Did you already try through all renderers in the config program?

Hi, a big thank you for keeping these games alive.

However, I'm struggling with Tib Sun.

It loads okay and runs, but every 2-3 seconds it hitches/lags/pauses. This is consistent and doesn't clear.

I have tried each render mode, running windowed and fullscreen. Any ideas what else I can try?

Hi so today i installed TS and saw that the resolution was wack. So i tried installing the patch but i cant installed. Can somebody pls help me