CNCNetOfficial YouTube Video Submission Thread

Guest Stefor

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Would there be any interest if I were to make some YT tutorial videos aimed at beginners? Most likely how to play as Allied, some basic builds, controlling units, tactic differences when playing vs sov/allied/yuri/different maps, etc.

Cheers

that would be awesome, we only have tutorials for ra1 yet and could need a few for the other games

got them

Hi,

Would there be any interest if I were to make some YT tutorial videos aimed at beginners? Most likely how to play as Allied, some basic builds, controlling units, tactic differences when playing vs sov/allied/yuri/different maps, etc.

Cheers

that would be awesome, we only have tutorials for ra1 yet and could need a few for the other games

I'm a top RA2 player with both soviets and allieds and can do text-based strategy, but not very good at video editing and stuff.

got them

I'd prefer to upload stuff with proper competitive gameplay, becaause showing easy-wins doesn't entice people as much. Showing those intense and fun games are what I think people should see.

Funky has got a bunch of TD vids queued up atm and theres a really neat 3v2 round people should see that sort of shows my point.

Guest Mechacaseal

I'd prefer to upload stuff with proper competitive gameplay, becaause showing easy-wins doesn't entice people as much. Showing those intense and fun games are what I think people should see.

Funky has got a bunch of TD vids queued up atm and theres a really neat 3v2 round people should see that sort of shows my point.

speaking of proper try to make your videos not have black bars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SIXFGb7Qyw

also from what i can tell most of the ratings come from people getting a nostalgia fix lol.

Guest Mechacaseal