Let's Play Command & Conquer - All maps, all missions

TaxOwlbear

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GDI 5 is a bit of an odd case, though. It does have four missions internally, though two of them are the same except for the tiberium randomization (which, through study of the N64 missions, I determined to be an automated on-save feature of WW's internal map editor), but the mission #5 selection at the east side of the map has an actual bug in it which makes both choices load the same mission.

My patch in fact replaces that mission; the duplicate one was the SCG05WA one, which you uploaded as "5a". Originally, the Ukraine version (SCG05EA) was that duplicate of SCG05WA, with the second Ukraine choice, SCG05EB, being the one hidden by the bug. I switched these two, so you played the previously-lost mission (now SCG05EA) for your C and D videos.

I actually found out about this bug by playing the Nintendo64 version of the game; imagine my surprise when I suddenly found myself in a mission I had never seen in the more than 10 years I'd messed around with the game O_o

I love that Nod chopper mission!

That GDI Moebius one is ridiculous though, even after I moved that blossom tree out of the village. Only way to "save" the civilians is to sandbag the whole place and then put a rocket launcher near the point where the Nod chinook death squads land  :mad:

Ha! I love this! lol This will also save me A LOT of time with accurately redesigning and rescripting the campaign missions for the Tiberian Dawn Redux Mod versus having to replay them all through again. (currently got 18 missions completed in the last release)

The pictured mission is based off of "Under Siege C&C" but with some alterations which makes the mission longer and more difficult.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-tiberian-dawn-redux/images/command-conquer-tiberian-dawn-redux-screenshots495#imagebox

Yes I went on a long hiatus after releasing v1.3 and accidentally released a broken v1.4 beta since I forgot to check and make sure the public release was stable. (was very busy in college at the time so couldn't be helped) The new v1.4 will fix some bugs & make some improvements/fixes to the existing missions and made some handy graphical and gameplay stability improvements such as improved AI and reduced lag. I might throw together the PATSUX mission to add to the SPECOPS (TDR's version of the Covert OP's Missions) campaign at the last minute if were lucky. ;)