The "what are you listening to now?" Topic!

SiRaLeX

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call Atlantis - Past Regrets, Future Threats

0.jpg

P. S.: It would certainly be cool if we could embedd YouTube videos!

P. S.: I am a wizard :cncsmirk:

P. P. S.: Remove the first "S" to make it work  :heady:

Snap! Though, it doesn't work in my Firefox at all (I don't have "flash" installed for obvious reasons). It does work for both Chrome and IE12 though since they both come with their own versions. Can't you just use an IFRAME so YouTube itself can decide whether or not to use flash? This is how I would do it:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/<?= htmlspecialchars($v); ?>" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spank you!  =]

Avril Lavigne - One Of Those Girls

0.jpg

... She's one of those girls, they're nothing but trouble, just one look and now you're seeing double. Before you know it she'll be gone, off to the next one. She's so good that you won't see it coming, she'll take you for a ride and you'll be left with nothing. You'll be broken, she'll be gone, off to the next one...

Good old times man, I remember when "The Best Damn Thing" came out in 2007, I was listening it up and down. Sitting in 12th grade, school year was just ending and teacher was telling some boring stories. I put my legs on the table and put one of the songs from this record on full volume with earphones on my mp3 player (yeah, back then dedicated mp3 sticks with 512 MB were the shit, lol). I'll never forget the look the German teacher gave me and the entire class staring at me while I was jamming out to Avril.  :P

Hell yeah, cn2mc.... here's my favorite Priest song; 2:57-3:28 always reminded me of the music from a MegaMan or something....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYwHnc114-o

Back in '97 I went to see Iron Maiden with Rob Halford opening for them and he stole the show by playing this!  Then Maiden came out and played a bunch of songs I didn't give a shit about.... (with the exception of "the Trooper" & "2 Minutes to Midnight")