The "what are you listening to now?" Topic!

SiRaLeX

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

P. S.: It would certainly be cool if we could embedd YouTube videos!

P. S.: I am a wizard :cncsmirk:

P. P. S.: Remove the first "S" to make it work  :heady:

Snap! Though, it doesn't work in my Firefox at all (I don't have "flash" installed for obvious reasons). It does work for both Chrome and IE12 though since they both come with their own versions.

Actually, Chrome just uses the HTML5 version of the YT embed, and doesn't need Flash. I think it's possible to set in your YT profile to always make it use HTML5, which might fix the problem in FF as well.

Actually, Chrome just uses the HTML5 version of the YT embed, and doesn't need Flash. I think it's possible to set in your YT profile to always make it use HTML5, which might fix the problem in FF as well.

You're wrong. Chrome uses flash. It just doesn't matter what you enable or don't enable.

P. S.: It would certainly be cool if we could embedd YouTube videos!

P. S.: I am a wizard :cncsmirk:

P. P. S.: Remove the first "S" to make it work  :heady:

Snap! Though, it doesn't work in my Firefox at all (I don't have "flash" installed for obvious reasons). It does work for both Chrome and IE12 though since they both come with their own versions.

Huh, the embed indeed uses flash. Youtube itself doesn't though, for me.

IIRC though, Chrome simply comes with its own Flash library.

Do you realize what you quoted in your previous post?

I told you that Chrome and InternetExplorer come with their own Flash but Firefox does not. Hence your embed is not working in my Firefox. I also told you how to fix it 4 pages ago...