Who is still alive to beta test?

sgtmyers88

Nod 12 is coming I just got to finish laying it out and script it. The landscaping is done though. My efforts over the past few weeks have been refocused on art/graphics and debugging misc. code and scripts based upon some feedback I got and viewing all your gameplay videos. I am also working on a new promo trailer for the project.

TDR_BTS_Promo_Trailer_Editing.jpg.a070de68982cbd7d7fbd2193eee32d4c.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tinkered with the files a bit more but the AI does seem to work as it should on my end. I wonder if something else got bugged with your download. Here are the direct map files for you to play with and see if there is a difference. Its kinda odd you have had issues with both maps.

The AI works fine now, and even sends Orcas from time to time. I guess it was just a glitch of sorts.

One thing I noticed is that the overcharge ability of the power plants is OP: With repair levels 2 and 3, a power plant is repaired faster then it is damaged by the overcharge ability, which thus can be used all the time with no risk.

Upon looking them over I will probably do the N64 edits to the final map due to the AI issues that SAGE has been notorious for. And yes there are two "special" maps called GDI Victory and NOD Victory that can be found and tested in the files. You will have to redownload the movies for the updated content here for them to work properly. Otherwise it will remain as just a black screen as there is actually an unused trigger script that I found and activated for movie files. However, if the movie is not present the script will just hang until something else happens.